What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I'm sitting in my dump truck working on job site bored to death no one to talk to or text if you like the text right now just let me know and I'll send you my text back and we can chit chat today

Hey :)

I can only speak for myself, but I've been hanging in there. And trying to stay safe too with this situation going on.

Either way, nice to see you again!
Glad to see you again around here too, Ska! And keep on hanging in there, buddy. (y)

I'm thinking I need better graphics card for my computer. :confused:

What graphics card do you have ? I need a new one too :(
I have an Nvidia GTX 1080... I feel that the more recent newer games these days need a much better one than that. Either that OR my graphics card is faulty or my computer just isn't compatible. To be fair, I'm using my brother's computer he left behind. 😅 What do you have?

****, first new season 1 Beast Wars (Transformers, for those who don't know) Terrorsaur figure released in literally decades...as a kid I wanted this guy but missed the boat. Now there's a new one out today that's super detailed.
Why must I have no money?!?!

I have an Nvidia GTX 1080... I feel that the more recent newer games these days need a much better one than that. Either that OR my graphics card is faulty or my computer just isn't compatible. To be fair, I'm using my brother's computer he left behind. 😅 What do you have?
I have a RTX 3060. I play on 1080p, so it works well for that resolution. GTX 1080 is faster than RTX 3060. So, I feel it's a good card unless you playing at higher resolutions.

What the hell was I doing in the Controversial section of Up for Debate? And writing on and on until I came to my senses and didn't post, fled the thread.

You know, I've encountered you in several places now and you do the same thing everywhere. Act like you are superior and know all the answers, yet clearly you don't because I was right and you were wrong. I don't think you are as "authoritative" as you let people assume you are and it's bullshit that you continue letting people assume honeysuckle and argue with anyone that doesn't agree with you.

(And no, this has nothing to do with anyone here...if you think it does, check your ego. lol)

Nice of Ryan Reynolds to do Mariah Carey such a big favour. Going to be stuck in my head for days.

Latest posts

Back