What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, it's not my cat (I don't keep pets) I just like the photo, is that weird?

Very weird!!!

Haha I'm joking. Its not weird at all I like cats. That cat looks similar to my cat that went missing just over ten years ago. She just had more white fur on her chest.

Seeing your image has reminded me of her.

I'll take it. Gimme.

I'm thinking about a guy I recently met on a roleplaying server. He's super nice and funny and I think we're hitting it off, but somewhere inside I know he's only indulging himself. He'd never consider actually meeting me, let alone dating me.

two for the price of one?

I been talking to friend online daily for almost 2 years (I have met them in the past).
They often ask how I am, it's great but when I ask them how they are and about their lives, they usually say 'nothing much' etc and don't really talk about themselves even I tried to ask them in different way.
We talk daily until few days ago, they were quiet. I thought they were ill then found out they were on holiday, responding to other people on social media while ignoring me. I feel kinda insulted and angry. It almost like they didn't want me to know. Now talking to me like normal again.
It feel like its one sided friendship, I want to hear all about their lives without seem clingy.
Anyway I am wondering if anyone been in similar situation.

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
What actually I'm going to do with my life and my loneliness?? I will probably die alone someday without any human connection.

Latest posts

Back