What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to muster the courage to question my unknown upstairs neighbor about the noises they make all day long and even past midnight yesterday. I was already in front of their door and listening last night, but I hesitated. The same way I hesitated this afternoon.

What a day. I've been up since 4:30 am and haven't spoken as many words to my neighbors in the last five years as I did today. I am empty.

Right now I'm thinking that I agree with Arianna. You are special Qui, as is everyone on this forum. Like you Qui, I figured I'd join, post a couple of things and then just not bother anymore when everyone ignored me. But I've checked in every evening, even if its been for just a short time, because I genuinely wanna know how all of you are doing. You guys have ben so good to me when you could have just thought "its just another anonymous person". And now I'm thinking that I'm an idiot for getting emotional about this!
It’s hard to be “seen“ or heard anywhere these days. Just joined, it looks like a promising place.

Thinking that I am going through things I could never imagine happening. My dog going blind is most heartbreaking. Made me look and find this forum. At first glance, bunch of deep thinkers, eh? What else ya gonna do when lonely 😂

Still trying to muster the courage to question my unknown upstairs neighbor about the noises they make all day long and even past midnight yesterday. I was already in front of their door and listening last night, but I hesitated. The same way I hesitated this afternoon.
Unfortunately cops allow jerks to break noise laws. Just remember that the noisy neighbors deserve ZERO respest because they are disregarding everybody else's peace. IMO, you should be allowed to bust through their door and kick their ass. Unfortunately the worthless cops will come out for that. Good Luck.

If the baby had survived, it would have given them a sense of urgency to find a way out.
But why stop to build sand castles when time is critical?
And why not examine every single thing left behind on the beach by the others that came before, for clues?
And............. on and on

Shoot...I just look at little things I wasn't able to have at a specific moment of my life. This may sound silly, but I'm glad I get to mop a tile floor again, and I am able to work the job I love and make someone happy for maybe a minute of their day. It really seems this should be more specific....

Latest posts

Back