What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I gotta find somebody I can borrow a chainsaw from.
The city won't take this 15 ft. branch that fell in my back yard today.
I mean, I've got a handsaw, but that's a hard no, fresia that honeysuckle, that'll take me forever.
But then I think about myself as a person, :unsure: and even I wouldn't loan me a chainsaw. 🤷‍♂️😂😅
At least they took the 20 30-gallon bags of leaves it took me 4 hours to rake up.

I guess I gotta find somebody I can borrow a chainsaw from.
The city won't take this 15 ft. branch that fell in my back yard today.
I mean, I've got a handsaw, but that's a hard no, fresia that honeysuckle, that'll take me forever.
But then I think about myself as a person, :unsure: and even I wouldn't loan me a chainsaw. 🤷‍♂️😂😅
At least they took the 20 30-gallon bags of leaves it took me 4 hours to rake up.
You can borrow his....
1648080533762.jpeg

Some young girl like around 20 or 21 made a bored post on an app that said "Guess my favorite Disney Princess," and because I wanted to stir the pot a bit I responded with "Eilonwy." Because of the below meme. I am now rewatching The Black Cauldron.

928b92d59e17faae7c00a56389880225.jpg

My chemo treatments next month.Found out my results from the lump removed from my left breast is cancer.Doing it as caught in time treatment which mine was caught early.Even got the news my 2022 Dodge Challenger comes in next week.Will go to the place that makes my pedal extensions that go on the gas and brake pedals after being prepped.Excited about it too

My chemo treatments next month.Found out my results from the lump removed from my left breast is cancer.Doing it as caught in time treatment which mine was caught early.Even got the news my 2022 Dodge Challenger comes in next week.Will go to the place that makes my pedal extensions that go on the gas and brake pedals after being prepped.Excited about it too

Good luck with the chemo treatments and glad to hear the lump was caught in time.

What color is your Challenger? And what trim and engine?

I'm a Mustang guy myself but I also like Challengers, and lots of other cars too.

Why... are Irish accents.... so bloody hot? Surely they cant go around talking like that in public omg... 🙈🙉🙊

New tool dealer this week,Matco.Dealer is a great guy and nothing but good service out of him.He even asked me about what happened to me right.Told him and understood.We are talking already on something,I want a newer toolbox and he is working with me on it.Giving me time to think about it.

New tool dealer this week,Matco.Dealer is a great guy and nothing but good service out of him.He even asked me about what happened to me right.Told him and understood.We are talking already on something,I want a newer toolbox and he is working with me on it.Giving me time to think about it.
Are you a mechanic?

Latest posts

Back