What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so angry today, I could literally do something really messed up, be the monster some people seem to want me to be… Im not gonna be nice to anyone anymore im tired of my kindness being taken for weakness. I am a lot of things, weak? Never.

Im so angry today, I could literally do something really messed up, be the monster some people seem to want me to be… Im not gonna be nice to anyone anymore im tired of my kindness being taken for weakness. I am a lot of things, weak? Never.
I'm new here but I don't see you as weak at all.

Mother’s Day, much like Father’s Day and Valentine’s Day, is a sham holiday. Really, it’s just a day like any other, yet it’s one of those ones where if it’s not acknowledged by someone (like your kid), you end up feeling shitty, unloved and unappreciated at the end of the day. It’s a feeling I could do without, thanks very much (even though I know those thoughts are not true).

Mother’s Day, much like Father’s Day and Valentine’s Day, is a sham holiday. Really, it’s just a day like any other, yet it’s one of those ones where if it’s not acknowledged by someone (like your kid), you end up feeling shitty, unloved and unappreciated at the end of the day. It’s a feeling I could do without, thanks very much (even though I know those thoughts are not true).
I think celebrating New Year's eve is stupid. Why celebrate another year of COVID, governmental corruption and war and the crap to come.

I know that feeling well. I did get a text from my younger kid, but I have a feeling he was reminded and all the kids had to text their mom. I also got a text from my niece (who considers me her mom)
Last year, no one said anything. My birthday is also this week and it's unlikely either of my kids will actually say anything.

I think celebrating New Year's eve is stupid. Why celebrate another year of COVID, governmental corruption and war and the crap to come.
Even if all that honeysuckle wasn't there, why celebrate the calendar year changing? Nothing else changes except that you write the wrong year for a few months. I never really celebrated NYE, never saw the point.

I know that feeling well. I did get a text from my younger kid, but I have a feeling he was reminded and all the kids had to text their mom. I also got a text from my niece (who considers me her mom)
Last year, no one said anything. My birthday is also this week and it's unlikely either of my kids will actually say anything.
Happy Birthday in advance TRC :)

Even if all that honeysuckle wasn't there, why celebrate the calendar year changing? Nothing else changes except that you write the wrong year for a few months. I never really celebrated NYE, never saw the point.
It's just another excuse to get drunk.

Yep. Sorry you know the feeling too. I just hate these types of holidays that add unnecessary guilt and negative feelings to people’s lives, I know my son loves and appreciates me and if he realized he’d hurt me by forgetting to say ‘Happy Mother’s Day’, he’d feel guilty and sad. Just as I feel sad that he’s forgotten. But really, who gives a honeysuckle whether he says those arbitrary words or not? It’s just a stupid day! Ugh!

if I were a woman I’d turn guys down by telling them they look too much like my brother and it’s weird for me. How can they persist?

There’s backstory to this thought but it’s just weird

I'm honestly thinking, after trying to read and keep up with some these threads, my crazy would be shredded, and I'd end up having to hand out the hugging jackets. Not even an honorable mention. Silver linings and whatnot

I'm new here but I don't see you as weak at all.
Thank you! I wanted to say, I was wondering if you’re new! Your posts/ threads are great, thanks so much for posting as much as you do.

Side note… currently I am thinking, I like cereal but I hate milk 🥺

I'm tired of seeing young guys with full beards acting like they are wise old timers.
You know, I think I got catfished by one… the beard really sold me I thought what a mature… wise.. wahhh you’re only 25!?!! Go away 😂😂😂 gotta be 30+ to teach me anything! I joke i joke.

Thank you! I wanted to say, I was wondering if you’re new! Your posts/ threads are great, thanks so much for posting as much as you do.

Side note… currently I am thinking, I like cereal but I hate milk 🥺
That's kind of you to say. Thank you. I'm fairly new. Been here a few months, many of which I wasn't here much, but I have more time on my hands now so I'll be pretty active.

Latest posts

Back