What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the 1985 Dodge Ram and Ramcharger I bought this morning.Customer I know had them for sale and knew I love Mopars.Gave me a good deal on them

I know forgiveness is for your own benefit and well being, it's just the thought of some people treating others badly, then get away with it and live life as if nothing happened disturbs me greatly. I think this is why letting go of the past is so hard and feels impossible to do.

To understand that life is an illusion is as profound a statement as is it is an experience.
You best learn to dodge wrenches, kid. 🔧

Yeah... I thought better of this message, so how's your weather?

According to various predictions over the next three decades all of our lives are going to get worse.

That's what I'm afraid of. I just want to get back to the 90s, when it felt like the world wasn't coming apart at the seams every day, and it seemed like the future was just around the corner, it seemed like technology was going to make everything better.

I think the problem is, we have advancing technology, but are still running the same old survival of the fittest program. And it's having the opposite effect - the new tech is just giving the "fittest" that much more of a competitive advantage than they had before, and it's making all of the rest of us who aren't the "fittest", that much worse off.

Last edited:
About the purchase I made this morning,bought out a towing yard.Owner is retiring and accepted my offer.Met him there and said deal in his office.Take over next month

I'm starting to pawnder, if life is going to get worse maybe I should try to start brain washing myself into thinking things are great. I've seen other people try to do that. But, can it actually be accomplished?

My oldest nephew I am raising thinking over about something now.We might be doing a complete wardrobe change,he is seeing a therapist that said he is genderfluid.Said he wants to live and dress as his female side.I am for it knowing he will be fully happy.Me,will be supportive raising him as a niece

Latest posts

Back