What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it would be better if I just brought the printer home and spent my free time doing it. My work time is way too hectic to even attempt to get menus printed during.

Ever struggled with wanting to try and bolster someone’s confidence, to try and make them understand that how they see themselves isn’t the way others see them, yet you don’t want to make that person upset or mad or have your words misconstrued so you can’t decide whether to say something or not? 🤔🤔

I'm going to be changing my diet around due to inflation. It seems like the healthier food is really getting price gouged.
I've found that some of my staples have gone up, but then found others have stayed the same or gone cheaper. Anyway making things slightly differently.

Looking forward to the Mustang reveal tomorrow. I don't know what it will be - the next generation, something new for electrification, who knows.

I saw the leaked pictures of the new front end...I don't know if I'm feeling the new design or not, I'll have to wait for official pictures to know for sure.

It kind of doesn't matter because it's not like I will be able to go out and buy one, and it won't make up for everything that's been making me unhappy in life. But I guess it's some small thing to look forward to.

Last edited:
Lol. That reminds me of how Facebook used to always tell me to buy a new Aston Martin.

I think I need that, though!
My email used to constantly tell me I need erectile dysfunction medication or penis enlargement... no further comment will be forthcoming :grimace:

Latest posts

Back