What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The place I ordered my gluten free flower increased their already expensive prices by an additional 65%. AND now they also charge for shipping on all orders. I understand their need to do that. But, I simply won't pay that much. It's not worth it to me. It's funny because I've been a frequent and regular shopper for years. Now they keep sending me emails letting me know its time to place another order. But, that's not going to happen probably ever again. Ha! ha!

Last edited:
I haven't really been following the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial at all, as I try to avoid celebrity drama in general.

But I wish he had used this opportunity to, at some point in the trial, stand up and shout,

"You filthy little creep. I am Johnny Depp!"

https://books.google.com/books?id=Z... filthy little creep i am johnny depp&f=false
You're lucky you're not in the UK man, we've just had the " Wagatha Christie " libel trail, 2 soccer players wives, who's only claim to any kind of celebrity is marrying soccer players, had a wee bit of a falling out on social media.

The BBC seem to think that and some old lady who's managed to live in luxury by blagging millions off the tax payer for the last 96 years are the most important news stories of the last few weeks.

Boris is having a vote of no confidence against him tonight so that will keep the masses " distracted " from the real problems we're having for a couple of weeks ... win win aye.

Pride month this month for the lgbt people.My mother in law found a video of something my wife and I enjoyed showing supportive wives of crossdressers

Last edited:
Why can't I be like other women and look forward to going to the hairdresser? I've been putting off getting my hair cut for months as it's always such an anxiety-ridden process for me. Plus my normal hair salon closed, so now I have to find another shop/hairdresser I'm somewhat comfortable with. Ugh.

Friday my last day of work for the year.A high school principal.Then next week Monday under the knife,breast augmentation being redone.Starting to sag.

Having my good 3 friends Cassie,Gretchen and Marissa in my life whom are fulltime crossdressers too.We have known each other since we were 8 years old as boys now as beautiful women with lots of memories

Wish I felt like it was worth it. It's one of those weeks where everything makes me feel like a tired, old and mediocre man.

My younger brother is now my younger sister.Came out as a crossdresser now going by Danielle fulltime.Mom is adjusting good to now having two daughters that used to be her sons.My youngest brother know change is going to take time having two older sisters in his life now

Latest posts

Back