What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My butt is sore from sitting on it all day. That's not going to happen tomorrow!
****! It happened again. I was trying to find a decent VOIP app. But, I never could. They all suck, are a fraud, attempt to steal you info, use odd payment systems, say free but they are not, say they connect to ANY phone but don't.

Anybody use a VOIP to connect to a land line?

Hahahah Thai fisherman's pants ( NOOOO! not literally a pair of pants I stole from a Thai fisherman ) and a wife beater'

I'm wondering what the new ' gift ' button at the bottom of a post is?

Edit Ah I clicked it and found out.

I mean I don't think it's difficult to figure out, but for preliminary purposes that makes sense.

It's not difficult, but this has been an issue for years. It's just kind of ridiculous right now. All the serious threads getting knocked down and buried for repeats.

And maybe I'm a ***** for saying it, but I sure as hell can't be the only one thinking it.

It's not difficult, but this has been an issue for years. It's just kind of ridiculous right now. All the serious threads getting knocked down and buried for repeats.

And maybe I'm a ***** for saying it, but I sure as hell can't be the only one thinking it.

No, that's not bitchy at all.
From a managerial perspective, yes, that's frustrating.
Fortunately I only have to deal with that kind of a thing for a few hours a day when I'm at work.
My computer is my leisure thing for the most part. I don't know if I'd have the fortitude to handle something like that, so kudos to your patience.

Latest posts

Back