What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thinking about missing out on certain important life things and picturing how im gonna kick myself in the future when looking back with ionizing levels of cringe

I need to quit typing...honeysuckle gets graveyard silent..well, most graveyards. You may be surprised how many couples are ******* in a Tuesday night.

It'll be two weeks on Monday, I'm ready to stop being sick now.
It's not that bad, but the fatigue is just annoying me, like I've got stuff I need to do, and I'm taking it easy because I'm sick and I'm trying not to burn myself out, but this is starting to get genuinely frustrating.
I might actually go to a clinic soon.
I'm reasonably sure it's influenza and a sinus infection, thanks to my staff at work, or maybe I'm just getting older and it's kicking my ass more than it used to when I was younger. COVID is possible, but I think unlikely. However, possible nevertheless.
Only benefit is that my anxiety is reduced by the fatigue. 😅😔

Monday morning meetings suck. My boss is so **** chipper and raring to go - meanwhile, I've been up for two hours, but my brain is still asleep. Wish he'd reschedule my weekly meeting to a more respectable time.

Sometimes I think I should learn how things work, at least a little more. I already kind of do, in that when something isn't working right, or when I don't know how to do it, I Google search it and figure it out. I've gotten myself out of a few minor tech jams that way.

I will never understand why you can't care about your children
She just wanted reassurance while she was scared, not being told your wasting peoples time, when she very much was not. I really hate you. She just wants you to show you love her arsehole.

Kids today don't know that the phone book used to have white pages.
You ask about white pages in the phone book and they try to correct you like "you mean blockchain or bitcoin?"
No kid, the phone book. I mean the phone book. It used to have white pages.
Said kid: 🤯

Oh man, that would drive me insane!!!! I don't want to get sunburn and I try to minimize my exposure to UV rays after not being that careful about it growing up. But all clouds all the time is too much for me.
All I've had is "wall to wall sunshine" for weeks. It needs to ******* go. I'll take everyone's clouds

.... **** I'm constipated ... I should drink more water .... the feedback I get from women .... am I more perv than men's average ... tomorrow I have a doctor appointment ... but I don't think I'll go shopping cause it's too hot out there ... it's really great NATO is getting stronger ... the ozone layer ... Metallica ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back