What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so confused this morning. I got out of bed this morning and went to make my coffee. My dishes were done....well all but a few. Not only that, they were dried and put away.

So either my youngest kid came home last night and did it, the cleaning fairy FINALLY came to my house, I sleepcleaned, or I woke up in an alternate universe where my oldest kid actually did something to help me out.

I am so bewildered....

One truck decided to be clever and cross the junction to be an inch closer ends up blocking all three directions for ten minutes all because he wouldn't wait for the next change of lights.

I really hate all these passive-aggressive comments (IRL, not here).
It's like sandpaper on my nerves. It's really starting to piss me the fresia off.

Also what's pissing me the fresia off, is that I feel like I have no time to understand myself or find myself. I feel like I'm stuck on a trajectory to be a boring, unattractive person, and there's nothing I can do about it - either because I don't have time to find myself and figure out how to get a different life, or because I wouldn't be able to do it anyway because I don't have enough/any natural talent, or an unconventional enough mind, to NOT be boring and unattractive.

Last edited:
I think I'm logical and open minded about things. I try not to be negative. But, the world just really seems to suck more and more every day. What ever happened to trying to make things better? What ever happened to giving people hope and real possibilities of a better tomorrow?

I've had this "chicken taco" before... I think it was called a wrap when I got it from McDonald's... And was twice as big for half as much as taco bell charges now...

It's always the good people who get driven away - meanwhile, the idiotic, antagonistic and here-to-do-nothing-but-provoke seem to be allowed to just stay and cause crap. :(
I agree with this. The people i like/who i want to stay vanish, but the annoying farts always seem to hang around and never go.

What I am thinking right now is about the level of infiltration that goes on. I think that every religion of any significance whatsoever has been infiltrated a long time ago, along with almost every other institution and activist group in every Nation. It is sickening. I seriously wish that the Internet had never been invented, knowing the fact that the freedom it initially had was only designed to trick many people ( including me ) into getting on board and now that the elites have got the public on board they are, eventually, going to utterly censor everything online anyway. Sites where there is any level of freedom of speech or opinion will just be taken offline and sooner or later the internet will be just as much controlled propaganda as the newspapers and the TV anyway. Also, I get the feeling that I am being hacked by multiple private individuals and basically just cyberstalked for some reason. If I had been fully aware of just how easy it is for government agencies and individuals to hack anybody I would have avoided the internet like the plague. The more I think about it the more I think that the internet was given to the masses to bring them under control and that the initial freedom that the internet offered was just a massive trick to lure people in, like a lot of conspiracy theorists say.

Doing job applications makes me want to do ******* drugs. I hate this honeysuckle so much.

If I am ever happy (lol!) and need to NOT be, I should do some applications. Then I'll be in a foul mood like instantly.
I F...king hate doing job applications and worse yet interviews. Also you have to overly brag (lie) about your skills because you know everybody else is going to. Human resources will automatically figure you are lying so they cut what you say in half. Blaaaaaa.

Just give me the **** job. If you aren't happy with me in about a month then let me go. No hard feelings.

I've had this "chicken taco" before... I think it was called a wrap when I got it from McDonald's... And was twice as big for half as much as taco bell charges now...
Ha! ha! Yeah, Taco Hell is just crap now. I switched to Jack in the Box Tacos awhile ago. They are actually fried and quite yummy. But, I rarely eat them now.

That I may have someone with a decidedly uncomfortable infatuation with me. Not sure how it works where you physically reside, but when the crazy guy does his rant...do you really address him? I mean I do, but I kinda get him. But, there are levels.

Latest posts

Back