What are you watching

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can never stop reading and rewatching GOT, have not watched the newer spinoffs but the original will never leave me. Other than that I must admit I have not watched much of new T.V shows or series any suggestions or recommendations that may be similar to this title I know Gorge R.R Martin recommended (The last Kingdom) I must admit I never watched it wonder if its any good. maybe I will give that a watch if I could pry myself from studying. lol I am hopeless
Really?? I was so low-key pissed after reading all the novels, that it took COVID shut down before I watched the series. LOLOL
I kind of have a love hate relationship with his writing. He writes SO well, but there is hours and hours of reading to say "And then this guy dies". Lolol

Accidentally came across the sitcom "Mom". Urggggh. What a load of boring unfunny rubbish.
Um... apparently you've never had an addict in your life or been to "group". I've done both and this show is pretty good at making a once taboo subject mainstream funny with the underlying drama of the process. I liked it better with the daughter in it. The mom rubs me wrong but the supporting cast is pretty awesome. I would watch Jaime Pressley in almost anything! LOL

That’s rather presumptuous of you. And to assume that anyone in that category would enjoy the show.
Apologies for offending you.
It was recommended to me by a member in one of my groups. They all loved it. I've recommended it to people over the years that have all liked it.

I have 5 episodes of TWD left. At this point I'm just waiting for Darth Vader to show up...

Latest posts

Back