What are you watching

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dropout 2022. I'm 5 episodes in and it stayed pretty true to the story of Elizabeth Holmes. I'm still amazed how she managed to fool so many billionaires and even two former Secretaries of State.

Anime, mostly. Just finished Kill La Kill yesterday, and started on Gurren Lagann last night. Besides that, I watch some "news" programs that go over current events.

All the new users that are 17 minutes old that do nothing. This is an interesting phenomenon. I know they're bitter older users....but probably bots. But probably pathetic. Ok, I'm leaning towards the latter. I get to.

A while ago I went to archive.org and bookmarked hundreds of film noir movies and most were awesome to watch. A few were corny or cringey, but most were just great. So much better than so much that it made today.
totally :)
I have been watching mostly - Father Knows Best, Ozzie and Harriet and My 3 Sons... sometimes a Honeymooners episode or two, good stuff :)

I started re-watching Game of Thrones. Love it!
I can never stop reading and rewatching GOT, have not watched the newer spinoffs but the original will never leave me. Other than that I must admit I have not watched much of new T.V shows or series any suggestions or recommendations that may be similar to this title I know Gorge R.R Martin recommended (The last Kingdom) I must admit I never watched it wonder if its any good. maybe I will give that a watch if I could pry myself from studying. lol I am hopeless

I can never stop reading and rewatching GOT, have not watched the newer spinoffs but the original will never leave me. Other than that I must admit I have not watched much of new T.V shows or series any suggestions or recommendations that may be similar to this title I know Gorge R.R Martin recommended (The last Kingdom) I must admit I never watched it wonder if its any good. maybe I will give that a watch if I could pry myself from studying. lol I am hopeless
I didn't even know there were spinoffs of GOT. I just looked at the reviews of them. I don't think I've missed anything. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back