What are you working on?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to work on some digital art of mine. That’s about it.

Someone gave me a wacom tablet a few years ago. This is my only digital art i ever created lol. Try not to laugh. When i think i have no reason to exist, except my primary mission here, i live for this in real life. Love the sea and sailing.

Added some sun to make it less boring

Attachments

• IMG_2323.JPG
    IMG_2323.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 11
  • island.jpg
    island.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Someone gave me a wacom tablet a few years ago. This is my only digital art i ever created lol. Try not to laugh. When i think i have no reason to exist, except my primary mission here, i live for this in real life. Love the sea and sailing.
Hey, I like it! That’s what I use too. I love the ocean.

Hey, I like it! That’s what I use too. I love the ocean.

It looks like a giant tsunami is about to consume a tiny piece of land. My perspective is way off. Art school is not an option but i can always go into politics, if you or anyone gets the reference lol Post your art?

It looks like a giant tsunami is about to consume a tiny piece of land. My perspective is way off. Art school is not an option but i can always go into politics, if you or anyone gets the reference lol Post your art?
I do like it, especially the palm tree. Lol. I can post mine

I’m an AFOL (nah, that’s nothing dirty! It stands for Adult Fan of Lego. Not that I’m opposed to anything dirty though. . .)

This is my latest build, one more step to go. I own most of the Harry Potter Lego sets, along with select other sets I enjoy like modulars and particular themes. My favourite is probably Big Ben - I installed a light set inside the building, looks very sharp!

Now I know, who am I )
2 of my sets were a little bit crashed accedentaly, I''ll rebuild them )
And other's my kid is playing with, officically they are her's, but I'm going to build all the HP sets she has, just have no place to hold it ((

P.S. My mother gave almost all my lego to some kids when I mooved out from their flat. I was sure lego was safe staying there, but once I visited my parents and found out that my box with lego was missing "you're an adult, I thought you don't need it anymore". It's a pity.

I like doing 'painting by numbers' (the ones for grown-ups, not the kiddies ones!) I find it relaxing, and I also end up with a proper looking painting that I can frame and put up on the wall (I can tell people I painted it myself, and forget to mention it was actually a painting by numbers kit - shhh! :ROFLMAO:) The one I'm working on at the moment is a really intricate and detailed one called Victorian Autumn. I've been working on it for weeks, and it's still going to be a while longer until it's finished.

Latest posts

Back