What are your favorite tv shows? What shows are you currently watching?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanescencefan912

Reaction score
Hey I'm interested in hearing what you guys are watching or what your favorite shows to watch are.

My favorite shows are Will and Grace, Buffy, and Scrubs

I'm currently watching the Golden girls, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and I also just started watching My Crazy EX Girlfriend which is really pretty good so far.

No order.

Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Seinfeld, Fargo, Gravity Falls, Rick & Morty, 1st True Detective, Firefly, Mad Men, Futurama, others I don't remember.

My all time fave show of all time, The Sopranos
I have every season on DVD, Blu-ray and always watch it on HBO Max

I recently enjoyed all six seasons of Downtown Abbey when they went onto Netflix. I'm looking forward to the new season of All Creature Great And Small which isn't available here yet 😬

Still on Ds9, last few episodes before starting Voyager. Can't wait for The Orville to return.
And of course, Firefly. That one has a special place in my heart. I like off-kilter shows.

I aim to misbehave.

Faves-X Files, IT Crowd, Schitt's Creek, Black Books, Freaks and Geeks, Flight of the Conchords, Six Feet Under, Daria, Simpsons (old episodes, have avoided the current seasons), Oz, Orphan Black, The Young Ones, Twin Peaks

Only still running shows I like are Stranger Things and Shortland Street. I struggle to get into anything new these days.

Last edited:
Faves, The Twilight Zone ( original not the reboots ), Black Mirror, Extras, Father Ted, I'm Alan Partridge of the top of my head.

Currently watching The Outlaws & The Watch on iplayer.

Curb Your Enthusiasm, Hell's Kitchen, Seinfeld and currently watching the news.

Some great shows I've seen in the past year or so are: Gomorrah, The Bureau, and Caliphate. For lonely people, I would recommend Midnight Diner. It may feel a little odd at first, but just keep going. The episodes are short. Just don't blow through all of it too fast like I did. I need another program like this, one that makes me feel something and helps me deal with my loneliness.

Found it...thought there was this question somewhere. Ok, so I watch stuff, enjoy it, hardly recommend it. But. For those who have Netflix, I suggest Red Notice starring Ryan Reynolds and Dwayne Johnson. Funny, relatively well written, and an enjoyable twist. Just my opinion.

The Twilight Zone ( original not the reboots )

I hopped on this thread to say that I watched a lot of episodes of the Twilight Zone recently, the original one with Rod Serling. One of the retro channels was doing a marathon over the weekend and I just randomly happened to stumble across it. I thought I had already seen a lot, but it turns out there were still so many I hadn't seen. I love all the twists and turns, and "what if's" that the show comes up with.

"Why don't you get out of here, Finchley!"

TV hasn't been the same for me since Mythbusters went away. Likewise, other favourites are also old: Lillyhammer and Norsemen.

I did enjoy the first season of Bob-Oh-Fetish, but haven't yet seen the latest release. The recent offering from former Top Gear trio aka The Grand Tour, was just shamefully awful.

The BBC has become impossible and woke. Shows such as Have I got news for you, and Mock the Week, have lost their significant edge. They have become all inclusive, much to their own detriment.

Thus, my viewing is largely from YouTube. I particularly like Overlanding, Outdoorsy, Adventure, Travel, kinda stuff. Of course, I also follow Adam Savage of Mythbusters, and the UK counterpart Colin Furse.

The show I miss the most is Bottom.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1430871155808.jpg
    FB_IMG_1430871155808.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I hopped on this thread to say that I watched a lot of episodes of the Twilight Zone recently, the original one with Rod Serling. One of the retro channels was doing a marathon over the weekend and I just randomly happened to stumble across it. I thought I had already seen a lot, but it turns out there were still so many I hadn't seen. I love all the twists and turns, and "what if's" that the show comes up with.

"Why don't you get out of here, Finchley!"

Some of Serling's and his team of legendary writers predictions of our future were frighteningly accurate too.

Now,my favorite is I Am Shauna Rae.Like she went through the same thing I went through.

I'm watching Batwoman with Ruby Rose which isn't too bad.

Want to watch After Life S3 with Ricky Gervais this weekend if I can summon up the energy ☺️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back