What are your favorite tv shows? What shows are you currently watching?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also just finished watching "Sex Education" (Season 4).
I did not feel it was as good as the previous 3 seasons,
and this was the final season, as the producers had felt it had ran it's course.

Looked like Asa Butterfield had gained about 20 pounds since season3 ended.
He looks like Kyle Rittenhouse, the 15 year old kid, who used an automatic weapon, to gun down two people in the street during a protest.
They should cast ASA in that role, as they are similar in their appearance.

Started watching a new series on Netflix titled “Super Pumped” which is an American anthology drama television series which centers on the rise and fall of former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick, played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Also starring Kyle Chandler, Uma Thurman, and Elisabeth Shue.

I’m almost done the final season of The Walking Dead. Its a good show. Gets kinda repetitive, but still a good show. I’ll probably watch the latest season of Fear The Walking Dead after that.

Heh! If you're a Canadian of a certain age, you'll most likely recognize this show - if not, you won't have a clue. Currently watching old episodes of Degrassi Junior High/Degrassi High on Amazon Prime. What can I say? I'm on a nostalgia kick right now. :ROFLMAO:

Latest, well had to catch up with last season also, of Rick and Morty, which goes against what I recently said about watching movies with “too much stuff happening at once”, but it’s a crazy adventure lol and I fv-buuuuuurp-cking like it 😂

IMG_8721.jpeg

I just rewatched the last season of the new Masters of the Universe (which I love but it is one of those love or hate shows with diehard fans) and the new season just dropped yesterday and I binged all 5 episodes last night. It was awesome. Can't wait for the next part, hopefully there is one because usually there is and it did end on a sort of cliff hanger that would be horrible not to continue. But hey this is Netflix and streaming platforms are famous for doing just that, not continuing a show.

Watched Griselda on Netflix staring Sofia Vegara, pretty good show and she does a great job. Very different from her Modern Family role.

Latest posts

Back