What are your favorite tv shows? What shows are you currently watching?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90 Day Fiance (and spinoffs) and My 600 LB Life are the most consistent junk I watch. I am also watching a show called Like Mother Like Daughter.

I recently rewatched the entirety of Supernatural, completed season 1 of The Wheel of Time, and season 2 of The Witcher.

Excited for The Sandman whenever that streams.

The only TV shows that I've ever watched with any regularity are Shaun the Sheep and Time Team (now long canceled).

1642269168344.png1642269197585.png

I can't stand most American television shows. Maybe because I used to work in it years ago and I got "too close to it."

Currently watching "Extraordinary Attorney Woo"

My kid is going to kill me. I decided to rewatch Charmed....again. :ROFLMAO:

Was a family show when I was a kid.
Matter of fact, actually somewhere among the old VHS tapes, is a recording of the premiere of the pilot episode somewhere. 🤷‍♂️😂I haven't watched that show in IDK how long now, but I have in fact seen the whole series. 😁

guys guys guys guys!!!

The Mole on Netflix omggg just know I picked the mole from the introductions !

Any zoo or veterinary or science based show. I hate reality TV. Most of today TV is brain rot. Very little is Intellectually stimulating

Watching "Everybody Love Raymond" on TV Land now.
It's always been very familiar to me.
The food, the Catholicism, the familial yelling.
But...especially the mother.
The manipulative, narcissistic, controlling, nagging, snooty, appearances obsessed mother.
Oh yeah...very familiar...

No reality tv for me. I just finished The Orville and hmmm it was meh by the end. Started ok, but went downhill. I’ve seen every Star Trek but current Picard series is not enthralling me. Brooklyn 99 was great. IT Crowd was good. Bottom, and that ilk. Seinfeld is still rewatch. Heroes was good. Angel (with Jessica Alba) was good. The Boys was good. I struggle to find worthy viewing to be honest. Hence why I read a lot.

Currently watching Hawaii Five-O (the new one), and Star Trek (the old ones).
But he is a force user and a jedi (Star Wars reference) lol sorry I had to :D

currently watching A anime Show named Bleach 1000 year blood war and also The Witcher reruns

A BBC show about surgeons. The complex operations they perform really enthral me :).

Seinfeld, Star Trek Voyager, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Family Matters, Bones, NCIS, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon (All adaptions).

Those were rapid fire in my brain.

Started watching The Gift/Atiye.
Just finished Season 1, working through Season 2 now.

I’m happy season 2 of Foundation is here. I had to watch the first episode twice to understand it. The second was good. I’d like to start reading the books.

Latest posts

Back