What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to start (Divine Comedy) by: Dante Aligheri written in the 14th century (translated into common English format of course) because English from this time period was not the same as it is presently, I am trying to study the English in its original state but for now I will read it translated since I don't understand some of it.

this best summarizes the book

Last edited:
Right now I'm reading:

The Source by James A. Michener (historical fiction)
This is very interesting. It's about the roots and history of the Jewish faith and peoples. "Centennial" is another good one of Michener's.

Brave Companions by David McCullough (historical nonfiction)
So far so good. It is a collection of essays written about little-known historical figures. He has a very pleasing writing style that really draws you in.

The Saxon Shore by Jack Whyte (historical fiction/fantasy)
This is the fourth book in a series called The "Camulod Chronicles" here in the states; It's called "A Dream of Eagles" in the rest of the world (a better name if you ask me). This is an account of the roots of the Arthurian Legend, beginning with the withdrawl of the Roman Empire from Britain, a time period that I find facsinating. It's not what I thought it would be, but it's still pretty entertaining.
Face Your Fears

I recently recited the alphabet from an image of some guy that had carved it into a pencil lead. So I guess I read all of them.

I just started reading the 3rd book competence to the series the custard protocol.

I wish I could read more, ever since I became unwell I have a lot of problems with attention span

41oDLldz+GL._SX386_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Latest posts

Back