What Book(s) are you Reading?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fear the only book I've finished reading in the past months has been "The Sacred and the Profane: The Nature of Religion" by Mircea Eliade. Very interesting read by the way.

I have several books on my bedside table, but these are busy times at work. I plan to finish reading "Perdido Street Station" by China Miéville by the end of the month. He's got great imagination.

Integral Psychology - Ken Wilber

Wayfarer said:
I fear the only book I've finished reading in the past months has been "The Sacred and the Profane: The Nature of Religion" by Mircea Eliade. Very interesting read by the way.

I've got that one, read the first 100 pages or so and then got distracted but really want to get back to it at some point.

Color Garden by Malcolm Hillier, beautiful pictures and short bits of text, very nice to relax now with the CoronaVirus stress.

Reading again, parts of one of my favorite older herb books.The Complete Book of Herbs - Lesley Bremness.

Anyone else reading the outlander series? I know I’m late to this series but I’m hooked.  I’m on book seven. Which so far has a lot of John grey and his son and as much as I love both those characters those parts are so far a bit boring.

Not really reading atm, but I've been trying out audio books instead of music when I'm working overtime. So far, just Ender's Game. I've already read it, but it was nice to listen to as well.
Next up is the art of war. Trying to find free options. Audiobooks are expensive... :/

Nothing for now. Next week I'll be reading The Rythm of War (or Stormlight Archive 4)

The Couple Next door-Shari Lapena which I've nearly finished.Then either unseen-Karen Slaughter or The Woman in the window-A.J .Finn with After the Victorians, my Heavy book on the side.

The Book of Joy
By His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Douglas Abrams.
The book was written to be non religious but a book for all people. An appropriate book for the holidays.

The Little Book of Cosmology and Marilyn Monroe: The Last Interview and Other Conversations

9780691195780.jpg

53486844._SY475_.jpg

I'm reading several things at once:

Far From The Madding Crowd, Thomas Hardy.

Life Of The Beloved, Henri Nouwen.

Various books: Andrea Gibson, Richard Rohr, Pema Chodron, Kae Tempest.

Latest posts

Back