What can we do to make the world a better place?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foot massages for princess Ceno ✨ Honestly… The world couldnt get any better than that for me 😅

Making the world a better place? Easy. Get involved. In the small corner of the world where I live, people don’t do much, if anything. Sure, they go shopping, or they go to sports bars, but in either case the few who still venture outside are peering at their phones. If I go to a park on a weekend and can say “This is my land…” because there’s no one there to contradict me, that’s a problem.

Manditory politician truth testing. Three lies and they are kicked out of office.
...you're kidding right? I'm not giving out millions of dollars out to only the three people remaining. 😈
Onebof them will likely be a dog or cat, too!

Abolish all religions and class systems. Easier said than done for sure, but a nice idea in theory.

In general to be more clever and loyal(kind) and less greedy.

But the truth is that I don't know. My first thing when I thought what exactly I could do was "nothing but stop breathing out the oxygen from this planet"

In general to be more clever and loyal(kind) and less greedy.

But the truth is that I don't know. My first thing when I thought what exactly I could do was "nothing but stop breathing out the oxygen from this planet"
interesting, so then no humanity? the crossed-out part I mean

interesting, so then no humanity? the crossed-out part I mean
I myself would be really very upset about the loss of humanity. I think the intelligence life is worth to exist.

It was just a random thought, maybe I'm in a bad mood so that's why it appeared. And it considered only me. After your post I thought if I stop breath that means others also can do it and then everyone would. So I have to save the life by go on breathing, it's my destiny. Sorry, just kidding.

I myself would be really very upset about the loss of humanity. I think the intelligence life is worth to exist.

It was just a random thought, maybe I'm in a bad mood so that's why it appeared. And it considered only me. After your post I thought if I stop breath that means others also can do it and then everyone would. So I have to save the life by go on breathing, it's my destiny. Sorry, just kidding.
well, I hope you feel better soon if you need to talk to someone I am here (if you want) but maybe private message me I don't want to hijack a thread. have a great day

Latest posts

Back