What did you to today... to make tomorrow better?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah.. Getting up early is a good habit. Planning to keep it up, perf?

Today I finished one project I've been thinking about for a long time. Was quick, just never got around to it before. Will be useful for me from now on.

today i cleaned my room and prepared an application i need to send in!

I must say that this thread inspired me to get my honeysuckle together.

Nice topic! It'll be good to see what practical stuff people do~

Today I went to college where I finished off my Painting & Decorating Unit! I can now Rub Down, Fill, Cut In and Paint a wall pretty perfectly! :)

I also FINALLY received my Passport, after much hassle. So now I can FINALLY open a Bank Account again and I can start to think about my first trip abroad! :)

I continued this piece of Art for a Girl friend of mine. We met up last week after not really talking for 2-3 years. Was amazing! She's a star! :)

I met up with some friends. Was planning to go to the cinema with them yesterday to watch Iron Man 3. But I was asked to do a 12 hour shift at work in the morning so I said okay! As I couldn't see them yesterday, I saw them today! :)

That's about it really x]

ilios said:
...I must say that this thread inspired me to get my honeysuckle together.

Cool. I'm glad this thread made sense to you.. :)

Today, I'll watch some lecture online... Lectures online are quite dry compared to flashy documentaries and so, but the realization that you're actually learning something makes it well worth it imo.

Looked into degree courses and bought some nice new clothes to build my self-esteem.

Started a film blog, and I might actually write something on it lulz.
Listened to Slowdive, which always make meh smiley
Planned some concerts, and I hope I actually go to them this time.
Recently got back in touch and really close with someone who's the opposite of me socially (she doesn't hide out like me and is popular and hedonistic), and through her I've been meeting people and doing stuff I normally wouldn't (like puking my brains out lulz).
Learning to enjoy or better tolerate being alone during days like today by occupying myself with all the little pleasures that make me euphoric, however temporarily.

Good topic

Simple things are right.

I bought bread and milk. This helps to munch out 2mo on cereal and cheese toasties :p

Eve and Lady F, deciding about things are not the same as doing them, although they are the first step.. Remember that ;)

Today I lack the energy for anything. But I'll pay a bill and get ready to sleep early. Better than nothing.

Well, I decided to do it. And I did it. It's done. People's heart has been broken. Kudos to me. But it's for the best.

No worries, OY. :)
I did things today that I should have done ages ago.
Small victories are still victories....

Agreed to help someone with a major purchase for a needed item that will help them in the long run.

I made a call to sort a problem that's been on my mind, so yeah, tomorrow will be better than if I neglected it again.

Latest posts

Back