What do you do in your spare time?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this evening I went out with some friends to listen to an outdoor band.
it was ok but there were way too many couples in the area. plus too many women. and way too much drinking.

I either game or sleep. If it's summer I like to go up to the lake and walk around. If I'm not feeling too depressed I'll practice 3D modeling.

run around to all the second-hand stores, I like to find odd things, play guitar and write. sometimes a long drive, thats always good for me.

All of the following are if I couldn't get a good friend to talk to, to spend time with. When I was still a student I'd kill time between classes by sitting on a bench, lighting up, and observe people. On days with no classes (and no other project to be done), I'd smoke up at my home and play video games. If I feel being productive, I'll either practice playing guitar, or continue some obscure side project (that will never be done).
All things considered, I'd go to an isolated coffee shop and write (Yes, I'm one of those guys). As of late, my primary time killers are either watching movies, or just plain surfing the web.

All my time is spare. I fill my days taking care of my pets. This January, I took up a project of re-populating the squirrel population. I have a scope and watch them from a distance, and it's going well!

Recently I've been getting into mini documentaries on YouTube-- whether it's about cool urban legends, or serial killers, criminal psychology, etc. Other times, I'm playing videogames (Nier: Automata or Rainbow six siege-- both top-tier) or playing some guitar so i don't get rusty lol

Latest posts

Back