What do you do when loneliness hits you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enter endless arguments with strangers on twitter about politics. It's an odd habit of mine

Just lately I've been watching British sitcoms. The Office, One Foot In The Grave and Fawlty Towers have featured quite prominently over the last few days.

TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
Just lately I've been watching British sitcoms. The Office, One Foot In The Grave and Fawlty Towers have featured quite prominently over the last few days.

I always liked Are You Being Served? and Keeping Up Appearances.

I like K.U.A. but never got into A.Y.B.S.

Forgottendanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:

I didn't have cable growing up, so I watched British sitcoms on PBS at night.  lol

TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:

I didn't have cable growing up, so I watched British sitcoms on PBS at night.  lol

There are so many great ones.

I do the worse thing you can possibly imagine and I go on tinder and look for and hope for a dating and hope that turns into a relationship

Just remembered one thing I used many years ago.
The second star of Big Dipper's handle is double. Mizar is the star and Alcor is it's companion. So they're not alone(btw in fact it's a 6-stars system: Mizar A, Mizar B and Alcor and they all are the double-star systems, so altogether there are 6) So me and one of my pen-pals had an agreement: when you feel good you find this two stars and "send hi" to those, who feel lonely. And when you feel lonely you watch the stars and "catch hi" and feel a little bit less lonely because someone's thinking of you and sending you "hi".

So we can revive this tratidion, I can "send hi" if someone likes.

I've been alone for so long that I don't even notice when it hits me.  =/

I tried everything. NOTHING worked.
Then I stopped trying. Everything changed.
No more loneliness.

Latest posts

Back