What do you know that I probably don't but maybe should know?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The saying is 'take with a grain of salt'. It may have been bastatedize by American English. In any online discussion, take it with an entire salt lick

I am sorry that you feel picked on but you do know that you are capable of a more civil discussion than that.

I am sorry that you feel picked on but you do know that you are capable of a more civil discussion than that.
No need to be sorry as I don't feel picked upon. But i do feel insulted by the tone of and such vulgar language being used toward me. I feel as if I've been more than civil in any and all of my interactions here. That is, of course, it's that you're admonishing.

A chemical compound used in vanilla flavouring and scents comes from the anal glands of beavers. So the vanilla scent could be due to the animal's diet of bark and leaves. Whatever the reason, chances are you've encountered said bottom debris. Enjoy.

A chemical compound used in vanilla flavouring and scents comes from the anal glands of beavers. So the vanilla scent could be due to the animal's diet of bark and leaves. Whatever the reason, chances are you've encountered said bottom debris. Enjoy.
Actually, that was something that I did know already, myself. But I'm sure that you enlightened someone else and sharing knowledge is s good thing, I feel. This thread is for everyone, all inclusive. I, for one, appreciate you and do many others sharing such great stuff! Thank you!

The Pope's robes costs 600 US each. The Church will try to tell you they don't have money.
The Bible says "Blessed are the poor, for theirs is the Kingdom of God".

Someone's lying.
But that's just my opinion.

The Pope's robes costs 600 US each. The Church will try to tell you they don't have money.

Someone's lying.
I'm sorry, my info is dated,I just looked it up. A Quora discussion puts them at 5000 pounds each, which amounts to about 6000 dollars US. My bad.
Though it doesn't really change the argument.

Someone's lying.
Wow, I’d never given much thought to the robes that the pope wears but when I was a student in Catholic school and attending masses regularly, I often wondered how much those vestments that the priests wore cost. Now I have an idea. Thanks for sharing that, very interesting!

Yeah thought I wanted to be an onlyfans girl, never did despite rumours about me on here 🙃😅✨
I see, said the blind man but he also said that he wouldn’t be a subscriber of yours because he can’t see all that well.

Despite what you may have read or heard on here, I haven’t heard or read anything about you, unless it was you who posted it. No need to feel shame for your game. If you got it, flaunt it, while you can anyways. I tried to flaunt what I had too but as it turned out, no one wanted to see what it was that I thought was flauntable. I’m just looking for kind and nice people or people who are at least kind of nice. You seem like you are, so far. Thanks!

I see, said the blind man but he also said that he wouldn’t be a subscriber of yours because he can’t see all that well.

Despite what you may have read or heard on here, I haven’t heard or read anything about you, unless it was you who posted it. No need to feel shame for your game. If you got it, flaunt it, while you can anyways. I tried to flaunt what I had too but as it turned out, no one wanted to see what it was that I thought was flauntable. I’m just looking for kind and nice people or people who are at least kind of nice. You seem like you are, so far. Thanks!
Im a respectful one 😇✨ glad ya think so!

The first bicycle was invented in 1817. It pushed along by the feet on the ground. The first to use foot power was invented in 1839 using a treadle drive. The bicycle was originally called a velocipede. Then, in the 1860s it was referred to as a bicycle, from bi for two and kyklos, greek for circle. The safety bicycle, the template for today's bikes, was patented in 1891.

The world bicycle market for 2022 was about $82.5 billion.

The only reason why a CD can hold more than one hour of music is because the wife of the man who invented the audio CD was a terminally ill cancer patient and Beethoven's 9th Symphony was her favorite piece of music which runs a little longer than an hour. So he made it to where it could all fit on one CD for her.

You made a thread about interesting honeysuckle.....they already exist. Duplicate threads just clog the forum.....unless you are trying to have your name on every thread. We've had that before.....
SkaFish made a thread a while ago about curiosities, whats if (interesting things)..... see, same thing....
Have you ever heard of synonyms? Synonyms are words that have similar meanings but are different in spelling from each other. If you know of a search engine that searches using synonyms, that's something that I don't know of and would be ever grateful if you shared that with us instead of your thinly veiled anger.

mewje.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back