What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like anything about myself. Umm when did Unacceptance become serious?

Well now that I think about it there are many things I like about myself, thing such as :

1. My extremely horrible luck
2. My SAD
3. My college experience
4. My high school trauma
5. My lack-luster parents
6. My every day loneliness
7. My lonesome holidays
8. My recent fall-out
9. My poor social skill
10. My height & look
11. My empty childhood

So many things to be great full for!!! XD :p
I like your memory !

my weiner. It's so small that if she likes it...it's got to be love 😈
In all seriousness, I actually like that even though it's receding, my long hair doesn't look half bad. My dad was practically bald at my age, so I'm happy.

Lately, I can just throw myself into things and give them a try. Especially in relation to baking. I've always held back, and limited it to at home only, because the process seemed tedious. But I'm actually having fun, and feel half creative. And it's brought something new to the job.

Serious topic. One thing you like about yourself. You can't leave this thread without posting it, no matter how arbitrary or unimportant you think it is.

Go.
Ooh, that's a hard one... Plenty to chose from. Eenie, meenie, minie, mo... My eyes. They change colors depending on my mood and what I wear. That's pretty neat.

Last edited:
i like how im in love with a girl for over ten years and i dont care if she lives on the other side of the ocean i still love her no matter what, even if shes been with other guys, i learned that rejection can be overcome, i mean its painful but it cant kill me, and love cant be forced just as you cant force me to stop loving her.

I like my humour, loyalty, willingness to learn, and my moral compass. Sorry if that reads as egotistical, but generally, I am pretty secure with myself.

I like my humour, loyalty, willingness to learn, and my moral compass. Sorry if that reads as egotistical, but generally, I am pretty secure with myself.
I don't think that sounded bad and you don't have to apologize for it.

Let's see, with me? I am a very loyal person. When you get to be my friend I will always be there and support you.

Latest posts

Back