What do you love?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE Chicken Chimichangas with all the trimmings:

iu

Animals
crocheting
being in nature
wooden things
doing something with clay
singing in a choir or together with ppl
Beautiful stones and feathers
different flavoured chewing gums
different sorts of balls to squeeze as a DBT skill
Fidget toys
crosswords
playing table games or cards with ppl
tasty dishes like curry or pizza
men with beards, I think that looks nice on them, natural, as long it's not toooo long
Martial arts films and series
Fantasy books and films and series
Cappucchino/ Caramel/Vanilla latte
Being silent together and enjoy the moment
Poems, nice words, beauty in language
Oh, and Star Trek Voyager

all animals
writing music
pizza
friends
napping
vintage video games
chocolate chip cookies
hiking, walking and jogging in the forest/woods
movies
chruch (I'm not especially religious, heck, I have moments where I don't know if I'm even a believer - but at church I feel welcomed and needed, even able to do volunteer work, which is another thing I love)

Going to sleep. I would like to know and be prepared for when I die. Then I would like to curl up in a nice warm bed and never wake up again.
Not me. I want to be there when I go. I have a plan to influence my next life. If I'm right I might make more of myself next go round. If I'm wrong, who cares. There's no penalty if I cease to exist.

Not me. I want to be there when I go. I have a plan to influence my next life. If I'm right I might make more of myself next go round. If I'm wrong, who cares. There's no penalty if I cease to exist.
Good Idea. However, for me, this life has sucked so much that I do NOT want another one even if I come back as a super star or some other highly desired person. If possible I will ask to be blinked into nothingness. I tried to make a deal with the devil. But, even he doesn't want my soul. That's why I'm Finished.

Good Idea. However, for me, this life has sucked so much that I do NOT want another one even if I come back as a super star or some other highly desired person. If possible I will ask to be blinked into nothingness. I tried to make a deal with the devil. But, even he doesn't want my soul. That's why I'm Finished.
I know how you can get back at all of them.

Never die! Hahaha! That would fix them.

Latest posts

Back