What do you think of lucid dreams?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever experienced a lucid dream? If not then let me tell you that a lucid dream is a dream so real that you are aware that you are dreaming and can even decide what to do in your dream.

In my greatest lucid dream it started when I found myself at a house, I knew it was strange because I can walk around the house and come back to places I have left before. There was also somethings like magical rain drops, toys scattered on the floor, I could go inside and outside the house. At first I was not aware that this was a lucid dream. But as the dream progressed I slowly began to realize what it was. I remember climbing over a fence to see wether or not I could. Then I heard dogs chasing each other in a van and I ran to see what it was. Suddenly I realized "Holy honeysuckle! This is a lucid dream!" "I could do anything I want". Then I thought about sex and saw bare breasted women standing on a balcony. They were beautiful but I couldn't reach them so I saw giant women and Donald Trump and decided to run over there and interact with them. And then I woke up.

Latest posts

Back