What drives you crazy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make more money, so they wouldn't have to drive/have a job then. Problem solved (y)
Well, I'm hoping Google automated cars will erradicate that modern day menace. But they'll probably find something goddawful to do next. Like letting them VOTE something else than what their husbands tell them. God forbid...
😈

This was Mike Baxter from Outdoor Man, reminding you we have a sale on shotguns. For that squirrel keeps eating your pumpkins for Halloween. 😈

Noisey Eaters, People who speak with their Mouth Full and people who eat with their Mouth open.
I must have Misophonia.

also, The British Royal Family

Rude ass people wearing a bunch of fake ass honeysuckle. I go to the store and some ***** just jumps in front of me. Politely I say, "Excuse me, I was in line" I get an eye roll, lip smack, and face full of fake ass hair. My son grabs my hand and shakes his head. Cool, I'll let that honeysuckle go. Why'd that ***** walk into me when she turned around? I couldn't let that go. she couldn't see me for those fake ass eyelashes I guess, so that's what I say. Anyway, it was a tiny little deal and now I can't go back to that grocery store because she was rude and I just told the truth. Not cool.

Basically, being constantly told, and treated like it's my fault for not being the right kind of person to fit into this world.

Not everyone naturally has the right personality and interests that are suited to capitalism. It's so aggravating when this is treated like some kind of character fault...it feels as if, like, your height or eye color were treated like a character fault. I can't stand that sanctimonious bullshit, it really is like a cult. I'm not a STEM person, I'm just not. I've never been good at it, I've never been into it. But that's where all the money is, so if I don't want my life to be a miserable dysfunctional hell, I have to try to fit in to that somehow.

You like the things you like, and you're just the way you are. You can choose some things, sure. But not everything. I wish people realized this - or better yet, that we had a better system that was designed for everyone, not just specific kinds of people with specific personalities and interests, and leaves everyone else trying to fit themselves where they don't really belong.

And only being there when you don't need them...and nowhere to be found when they are needed.
Yeah, I was going to make a police report for some tresspassers. The online reporting system said it'll take 72 hours before a file number gets issued. Then it gets dispatched IF it qualifies. honeysuckle they'll already have stolen the items, left, and sold them before a cop comes by to check things out.

Latest posts

Back