What exactly happens in a business ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnylife33

Reaction score
This is a man's world, this is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
You see, man made the cars to take us over the road
Man made the train to carry the heavy load
Man made electric light to take us out of the dark
Man made the boat for the water, like Noah made the ark
This is a man's, man's, man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
Man thinks about our little bitty baby girls and our baby boys
Man made them happy, 'cause man made them toys
And after man make everything, everything he can
You know that man makes money, to buy from other man
This is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing, not one little thing, without a woman or a girl
He's lost in the wilderness
He's lost in bitterness, he's lost lost

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very, very
Mad world, mad world
Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello, teacher! Tell me, what's my lesson?
Look right through me, look right through me
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very, very
Mad world, mad world

Well, businesses involve a lot of moving parts and activities. There's a lot going on, like creating products/services, marketing, sales, customer support, managing finances, and types of websites to build. In today's digital era, having a website is crucial for any business. Different websites, like e-commerce sites, blogs, portfolios, and more, serve various purposes and help businesses connect with their target audience.
What's your story? Your last (and only) two posts are ....................................

Bullshit. 😂
Bullshit is what happens in a business. 😂
Just ask anyone who is a business owner that had to experience the difference of what you're taught in class, versus what the actual field experience is like.

What happens in a business?

I'm guessing a lot of alcoholism, and people wishing they could be professional athletes and rock stars instead.

Just kidding, sort of.

I shouldn't say things like this anymore, as I should have stayed on the business track in the first place.

I hate being in unskilled work, and semi-skilled isn't meaningfully or significantly different in pay or status to be worth bothering with.
And though I hear the trades can pay well, I don't think I have the body to be successful in them.
That leaves knowledge work/the professions.

Business can be at least decent-paying work, if physical work/the trades are not your jam.
That's how I should have really thought of it, all this time.

Well, I think it involves a lot of moving parts and activities...

I asked a guy once if he did or did not want his business to run like a well-oiled machine.
He was like: ...No! :cautious:
And proceeded to tell me how he wanted a more controlled business.
So I replied: "At the cost of revenue?"
And he was like: ...No! :cautious:
So I was like: Well then what do you want, bro? 🤷‍♂️😂

I asked a guy once if he did or did not want his business to run like a well-oiled machine.
He was like: ...No! :cautious:
And proceeded to tell me how he wanted a more controlled business.
So I replied: "At the cost of revenue?"
And he was like: ...No! :cautious:
So I was like: Well then what do you want, bro? 🤷‍♂️😂
Have you owned your own business? I know somewhat of it, but without an actual idea or product to sell that's different from the resr, I never got to actually trying. Maybe someday.

Have you owned your own business? I know somewhat of it, but without an actual idea or product to sell that's different from the resr, I never got to actually trying. Maybe someday.

I've worked directly beneath a CEO and CFO in private equity distribution.
I've also met, known, and worked with several other types since then.
I know enough to know that I would never do it. 😂
I'm paradoxical with work.
I'm good at my job because I hate business, rather than because I enjoy it.
I got good at it to put it on automation so that I can try to live my actual life.
You can't, really do that when you're in upper management and executive positions like that.
It becomes very enslaving, very easily and very quickly.

Last edited:
Just kidding, sort of.

I shouldn't say things like this anymore, as I should have stayed on the business track in the first place.

I hate being in unskilled work, and semi-skilled isn't meaningfully or significantly different in pay or status to be worth bothering with.
And though I hear the trades can pay well, I don't think I have the body to be successful in them.
That leaves knowledge work/the professions.

Business can be at least decent-paying work, if physical work/the trades are not your jam.
That's how I should have really thought of it, all this time.
No you were right the first time, that's why I upvoted it.

I absolutely drink and wish I was a sports star or rock star.

BTW, I've seen plenty of skinny electricians. And it pays very well if you are in a union.

No you were right the first time, that's why I upvoted it.

I absolutely drink and wish I was a sports star or rock star.

BTW, I've seen plenty of skinny electricians. And it pays very well if you are in a union.

Well, maybe in a way. I have just been regretting not following through on it when I had the chance.
It might not have solved all my problems in life, but I would have definitely been happier than this.

As far as being an electrician goes, I don't think it's for me even if there are skinny ones. I don't really want to risk my life at work.

I am a nerd, not a tough guy. I should have just gone with it, instead of against it.

From brainstorming and product development to marketing, sales, and customer service, there are countless tasks that need to be managed effectively. It's like a symphony, with each team member playing their unique instrument to create a harmonious result. In today's fast-paced world, technology plays a crucial role in streamlining business operations.Task management software for small business can be a game-changer. It helps you stay organized, track progress, assign tasks, and collaborate seamlessly with your team. By leveraging such tools, you can boost productivity and ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
You wouldn't happen to be referring to synergy would you? Solutions orientated integration management for boosting overall productivity and leveraging multi-modal analysis paradigms to optimize efficiency?

Latest posts

Back