What exercises do you like to do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My favorite exercise seems to be whatever I'm currently doing. Ha! ha!

I have really been enjoying long fast paced walks for the past few months. But, I'm going to be doing some long hikes soon and need to build up my quads for hill climbing. So, I got back into riding my bicycle hard. Now I really like riding my bike and don't feel like going for walks. What exercises do you guys like to do?

I try to do a Japanese exercise routine called "ラジオ体操," or "Radio Taiso," nearly every day. It's not too strenuous, stretches most of the main muscles and keeps the blood flowing. Yes, this is the routine sometimes seen in Japanese movies where hordes of people gather in public and perform it in tandem. Sadly, it seems to have fallen out of fashion, but versions of it still play on NHK (Japanese public television), like the one below.

[video=youtube]

I am struggling this time of year. Springtime I go for long walks, garden, and bike with my dogs. I spend so much time outside that start loosing my winter weight.

I am trying this BeachBody program online, I like it, but it is murdering my chubby little body. LOL. I hope I get up the stamina I need to do it without feeling sore the next day.

These days, I just do what seems the least boring.
I really enjoy my rowing machine.
When there isn't 6 feet of snow on the ground, I enjoy walking the 5km circuit around my town. That's an easy hour of exercise and music enjoyment.
I also dance around my room every morning.
Whatever keeps me moving.

I like to go for walks or bike rides.

I haven't been able to run for almost a month though because of the stupid arctic blast that just won't go away. I've lost some of my hard work and gained back a few pounds, though not as bad as I was when I started trying to fix this in late 2019. Looking forward to the cold getting back to more normal temperatures so that I can get back into my running groove.

My favorite exercise seems to be whatever I'm currently doing. Ha! ha!

I have really been enjoying long fast paced walks for the past few months. But, I'm going to be doing some long hikes soon and need to build up my quads for hill climbing. So, I got back into riding my bicycle hard. Now I really like riding my bike and don't feel like going for walks. What exercises do you guys like to do?
My favorite exercise is the horizontal ones, preferably in a bed but just anywhere works too.

Nighttime and trail running. Refreshing, quiet and peaceful. And gardening, if it counts :)

Latest posts

Back