What game consoles do you have?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a gameboy advance, a nintendo 64 and a xbox 360 with kinect.

But I mostly play games on the PC.

Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360. I used to play a lot with the Wii, especially if I had company it is a perfect multiplayer with 4 controllers. Now I only wait for the Mario Kart 8 to hit the shelves in 10 days time, so I might gonna play with my Wii U a bit.

Atari 2600, Original NES, Sega Genesis, Playstation I and 2, and Xbox 360.

(Admittedly, I only use the Xbox now.)

PSP, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Wii, I believe there's an original Xbox here somewhere. A Gamecube, and some semblance of a handheld Nintendo. I'd fight a mountain bear for an N64 or a Sega Saturn though.

VanillaCreme said:
PSP, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Wii, I believe there's an original Xbox here somewhere. A Gamecube, and some semblance of a handheld Nintendo. I'd fight a mountain bear for an N64 or a Sega Saturn though.

I would frequently check Craigslist for the N64 and Saturn. In my area, I see both of them between 20-40 bucks. The Saturn is usually the pricier one, but I do see them for a lot less than what you would pay for one from ebay.

beautiful loser said:
VanillaCreme said:

I would frequently check Craigslist for the N64 and Saturn. In my area, I see both of them between 20-40 bucks. The Saturn is usually the pricier one, but I do see them for a lot less than what you would pay for one from ebay.

I would do that, but I don't trust nor use either of those sites. If I remember correctly, I did see one of them on Amazon. The problem really is, when I go to look, I usually never have the 40 bucks or so to get it. :club:

VanillaCreme said:
I would do that, but I don't trust nor use either of those sites. If I remember correctly, I did see one of them on Amazon. The problem really is, when I go to look, I usually never have the 40 bucks or so to get it. :club:

I don't think I trust Craigslist, it's been under fire before... And I was ready to defend eBay only for their huge security breach recently kinda silenced me. Although I've bought quite a few old school consoled from eBay.

9006 said:
VanillaCreme said:

I don't think I trust Craigslist, it's been under fire before... And I was ready to defend eBay only for their huge security breach recently kinda silenced me. Although I've bought quite a few old school consoled from eBay.

I've been buying stuff off of Craigslist for over eight or so years and have never had a problem. Nine times out of ten, you can get a good feel for the person with a telephone call. If they can't answer certain questions or seem like they don't know what they are selling then I move on. If they know a lot about the item they are selling, as well as other related items then I know the purchase should go as planned. Besides, I've saved a ton of money buying used as opposed to buying new or getting ripped out at Gamestop.

Also, I do a lot of ebay and I've been able to buy video games, fishing equipment, tools and laserdiscs and turn and flip them for a good profit. Again, its knowing how to read people and looking for the "OBO" ads...usually a motivated seller and can get stuff really cheap that way.

I've used eBay hundreds of times with no problem. I think you'll be fine as long as you use your common sense. Most of the scams involve big ticket items.

One word of warning: NEVER purchase a mobile phone from a private seller on eBay. Many are unwanted contract phones. Some unscrupulous people will wait until the eBay complaint period has expired and then they cancel their contract which gets the phone banned from every UK network. Other people will report them stolen to get a replacement phone. It happened to someone I know and left them £230 out of pocket.

Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3.
XBOX 360.
Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS.
Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP.

I had a Game Gear, but it won't turn on and I fear it's broken.

I also game on my 2 tablets (one Android, one iPad).

I have a 3DS I desperately want to sell e-e

Consoles are not worth the money for me since I barely have time and energy to play.

I have an awesome pc (custom build) and a very old PS2. An old Nintendo DS and an even more older GBA. I only use my PC. I had a gameboy pocket (VERY OLD) at my dad's place. The game in it was the smurfs. <3 AWESOME GAME :D

Vin. said:
I have an awesome pc (custom build) and a very old PS2. An old Nintendo DS and an even more older GBA. I only use my PC. I had a gameboy pocket (VERY OLD) at my dad's place. The game in it was the smurfs. <3 AWESOME GAME :D

LOL, very old. :club:

I have a PS1, PS2 and a PS3.
The original Gameboy
The original Atari
Wii
A few kid game consoles
A rather old Texas Instrument TI-99/4A We had other stuff for it, but we only used it for the games. lol Although, I rather enjoyed the grammar one we had for it.
(and my NES, but that is broken)

Hmm, is that all? Of course, I have a PC too. I'm thinking there's something else, but I don't recall what it is.

Latest posts

Back