What game consoles do you have?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"A rather old Texas Instrument TI-99/4A We had other stuff for it, but we only used it for the games."

One of the coolest looking computers from the 80's...provided it was the brushed aluminum with black keys and casing. The tan one, not so much. I still have one in my collection of video game junk.

I was addicted to video games for a long time..

Distant Memory
Atari 2600
Mattel Intellivision
Colecovision
NES
Super Nintendo
Xbox

Up in a closet
Sega Genesis
Sega Dreamcast

Have and use daily
Xbox 360

tumblr_kvucbvZCIx1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

As a kid my main gaming experience was via the Commodore 64 and then the Commodore Amiga 500 which I got in 1989.

Oh, how I loved playing Leisure Suit Larry.

Gaming Consoles I Still Own
Mattel Intellivision
Sony Playstation
Xbox

Gone But Not Forgotten
Atari 2600

Playing the Activision Decathalon game where you needed to move the joystick so vigourously to win an event you thought you were going to break it.

I have a lot of old consoles lying around the place, but I currently use my PS3, PS4 and the PS Vita. I'd probably use my Wii U more often if Nintendo would make a new F-Zero or something.

I have a Wii U, 3DS and PS3. I don't play too much on PC. I basically just play Nintendo games and JRPGs, along with a few big budget games on PS3.

Anonymity said:
I have a lot of old consoles lying around the place, but I currently use my PS3, PS4 and the PS Vita. I'd probably use my Wii U more often if Nintendo would make a new F-Zero or something.

I wouldn't hold my breath. But hey, Captain Falcon is still in smash, so they haven't forgotten the series exist...yet.

OnlyMe said:
As a kid my main gaming experience was via the Commodore 64 and then the Commodore Amiga 500 which I got in 1989.

Oh, how I loved playing Leisure Suit Larry.

Gaming Consoles I Still Own
Mattel Intellivision
Sony Playstation
Xbox

Gone But Not Forgotten
Atari 2600

Playing the Activision Decathalon game where you needed to move the joystick so vigourously to win an event you thought you were going to break it.

There was a game for the Commodore 64 called Summer Games, me and friends would play that during the summer and have a blast, Commodore used the Atari Joysticks and it was the same way.

Currently I have
Ps4
Ps3
Ps2
Nintendo Switch
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 3Ds
Nintendo Gameboy Advanced
Nintendo WII
Xbox one
Xbox 360
Gaming PC

Aww, this thread is dead but, I have:
PS3
PS4
Nintendo Gameboy
Nintendo NDS
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo Switch

Anyone see that red Switch? Finally, Nintendo. I'm tempted to get it. Thinking about it. I heard Nintendo is coming out with a Switch pro or plus or something.

I thought I bought an xbox x series but I got a xbox one x instead. talk about duped.

I have a switch lite also.

Xbox series S I usually PC game because I enjoy multiplayer open world MMORPGS and in gaming consoles its more difficult to find certain games that I would enjoy playing

None, a long time ago I used to have a CBS Colecovision console, and then much later on a Sega Saturn (bad choice).
I sometimes play some of the games on an emulator, but I prefer to play the original games on MAME, the arcade emulator.
In between the Colecovision and the Saturn I used to play games on a Schneider (=Amstrad) CPC 6128 home computer, and then afterwards on several PCs.

I have a PS1, PS2 and a PS3.
The original Gameboy
The original Atari
Wii
A few kid game consoles
A rather old Texas Instrument TI-99/4A We had other stuff for it, but we only used it for the games. lol Although, I rather enjoyed the grammar one we had for it.
(and my NES, but that is broken)

Hmm, is that all? Of course, I have a PC too. I'm thinking there's something else, but I don't recall what it is.

Still these, but add an Xbox One and a Nintendo Switch. Oh and we got rid of the kid game consoles.

PS1 * 2 (Both the old school grey)
PS2 * 3 (Black, Silver, and a Silver slim)
PS3 (Slim)
PS4 (Pro)
XboX 360 * 3 (Modded, White & a Black "Elite")
Megadrive 1
MasterSystem II
Spectrum ZX 128k
Atari 2600 (Rare Vader edition)

Honourable mention is an Amiga 600 + 1200 WITH an original 420MB HDD

Latest posts

Back