What games are you playing now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

aarenbarbra

Hi everyone,

I'm Aaren. I'm playing SWAT 4 and Soccer 2008.
And what about you?

Nitro! (1994)
Fur Fighters (2000)
Scooby-Doo: 1000 Graveyard Dash (2007)

courtesy my little partner, Alex (2003)

Hello Everyone,

I love to play games.

Right now I am playing Call Of Duty and FIFA 09. I am waiting for the upcoming version of these games.

I play acrowars every day, its a chat room with a built in game, you see a set of letters at the top of the screen like HCIF and everyone makes the funniest sentence they can out of those letters like "Hillary Clinton Is fat" - then everyone votes on who made the best one and you earn points if your acro gets votes. very fun game. acrowars.com and its free

Gamecube: Resident Evil 0, Call of Duty, and Mortal Kombat

Facebook: Country Story, Restaraunt City, Pet Society

OMGPOP: Letterblox

Armorgames: Red Removal, Crazy Go Nuts

DS: Brain Age, Pokemon, Animal Crossing

PC: World of Warcraft, Qbert, Dig Dug

Other: Crosswords, Sudoku, Tai Pei, Mah Jong, Poker, Risk, Scrabble

Currently playing:

Rogue Galaxy -- PS2
(replaying) Golden Sun -- GBA
Front Mission 4 -- PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories -- PS2

----Steve

Currently on round 3 of Mass Effect 2.
Need Bioshock 2! In fact, I'm wearing a bioshock 2 shirt right now even though I don't have the game. lame or what?

I love to play games and mostly i use to play Playstation games they are very interesting and different.Recently i am playing the two new games Final Fantasy3 and God of war3.The Final Fantasy3 style are interested, just because the whole thing is so pretty and God of War3 looks to push the series forward in many way.

i cant seem to get into anything right now because i am just blah all around. i am just waiting for alan wake and red dead redemption.

right now i just play modern warfare 2 online or ill play one of the following guitar heros: metallica, 5, world tour, or 3.

I can't afford Play Station or Wii or anything like that. So...I play computer games: Solitare, Spider Solitare, Bookworm, Boxes,
Chain Reaction and Block Champ...maybe boring to all of you, but it's the best I can do on my budget.

i am finally playing dragon age origins and it is epic. so epic that even though i am just borrowing it, i am thinking about downloading all the extra quests. is it more epic than mass effect 1 and 2 though? not quite, but pretty close.

I just finished guitar hero 1 on hard mode and I'm almost done with it on expert, but I'm stuck on the last 3 songs

*tear*

:(

Latest posts

Back