What habit(s) do you want kick?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Ox Blood

I, compulsive shopper, am kicking my shopping habit today.

My goal is to not buy anything for the rest of this month, the next month, and the rest of May. And if I accomplish this, I'm rewarding myself with $50 to spend as I want (and will also be a birthday gift to myself).

What habit(s) do you want to kick?

I drink way too much pop. I know that it is horrible for your health, but for some reason, I just can't seem to quit. I gave up liquor a little north of a decade ago, but when it comes to pop, I find it very difficult. It's not just the pop with caffeine, it's any flavor.

Every time I try to change, it doesn't work, so I have no habits I wish to actively kick.

LoneKiller said:
I drink way too much pop. I know that it is horrible for your health, but for some reason, I just can't seem to quit. I gave up liquor a little north of a decade ago, but when it comes to pop, I find it very difficult. It's not just the pop with caffeine, it's any flavor.

Congrats on leaving the booze behind :) That takes an immense amount of strength and determination.

Soda was my weakness... But then tea came into my life. Tea with Vanilla Almond Milk was what won me over.

SophiaGrace said:
Every time I try to change, it doesn't work, so I have no habits I wish to actively kick.

I vote that you try again when you feel ready.

*hug*

I wouldn't want to kick any hobbits because they're so adorable with their little houses with round doors.

I want to cook more often. I let myself order out or stop for fast food way too often. Not good for my budget or my health.
LK - I'm also trying to stop drinking soda. It's a hard one to quit.
OX - Tea with vanilla almond milk sounds really good, how have I not heard of that before! :) yum.

Bob Arctor said:
I wouldn't want to kick any hobbits because they're so adorable with their little houses with round doors.
Lord+of+the+Rings+Real+Hobbit+House+Round+Door.jpg

Now I want to live in a hobbit house (goo)

kaetic said:
I want to cook more often. I let myself order out or stop for fast food way too often. Not good for my budget or my health.
LK - I'm also trying to stop drinking soda. It's a hard one to quit.
OX - Tea with vanilla almond milk sounds really good, how have I not heard of that before! :) yum.
It's great stuff! Samurai Chai/White Ayurvedic Chai + Almond Milk = Heaven in a mug :)

Procrastination and getting distracted by things on the internet. I am doing both right now....:(
Maybe I should quit all the web sites I am a member of-- that should prevent me from wasting a lot of time.

I'm more interested in starting habits - not holding back in social situations, writing regularly, joining new social groups, exercising, etc.

I drink a lot of tea, but I'm fine with that! :p

Nailbiting and emotional (read: bored) eating. Well, it's emotional too, but that's less a habit more a destructive coping method. Either way I'd like to quit both. Also I wish I didn't have such a habit of procrastinating. Hell I have a lot of bad habits. :p

Latest posts

Back