what if?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
what if this world was made for mainly you and your soul mate like a maze for you two to eternally get lost in and if it is destiny's will, find each other and fall in love and have adventures together until the end of time.

Like history is just there like background lore, I think thats what its called. God, origin of the universe, whatever, are just ideas for you to play around with. Because no one can really answer all those questions about life, death, afterlife. So stop wasting your time trying to figure out the answers and just get lost in this amazing maze that God, the Creator, or whoever built for you and have fun... just try not to hurt yourself while you're at it.

iu

Azariah said:
what if this world was made for mainly you and your soul mate like a maze for you two to eternally get lost in and if it is destiny's will, find each other and fall in love and have adventures together until the end of time.

Like history is just there like background lore, I think thats what its called. God, origin of the universe, whatever, are just ideas for you to play around with. Because no one can really answer all those questions about life, death, afterlife. So stop wasting your time trying to figure out the answers and just get lost in this amazing maze that God, the Creator, or whoever built for you and have fun... just try not to hurt yourself while you're at it.

Lovely romantic thread..I like it :) .But I couldn't run around a maze searching for the wife for more than one day without a break so I'll leave to others lucky enough to be starting out on life's rich journey and finding their soul mate when nothing else matters but loving each other.....

Latest posts

Back