What if....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if life is a confusion 🤔

I'm real and that's all that really matters.

TheRealCallie said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:
Lacrecia said:
What if the world is an illusion

What if you're an illusion. Just a heat wave that blows through ALL.

Wait, sorry, but did you honestly think Lacrecia was REAL?  :club:

I think she believes she is real :club:  But the truth is, only Drama was real

Lacrecia said:
What if the world is an illusion

What if you're an illusion. Just a heat wave that blows through ALL.

These both remind me of this one time way back, 2007 or so, a cold winter night when my friend and I decided to get a pizza and smoke some weed with our other friends. Maybe it was the cold, I don't know. But it was the highest I'd ever been in my life before or since, at least with weed.

I felt like I was a diver whose tether had been cut, and now I was stranded below the sea, unable to get back to the real world. I became CONVINCED that I was just a character in someone else's dream, along with my entire world, and when the person whose dream my whole world was woke up, my whole world would wink out of existence, and me with it.

Then there was another time years later in a similar situation...I was at a birthday party and I looked out over the city, it was night but the city center seemed bright yellow like the sun...I felt like all of reality was contained in the room I was in, and everything outside of it was just a projection created by my mind, as were my memories of my life up to that point, and in reality, I had never experienced life outside of that room because it was the whole universe. Wild times.

I think she believes she is real :club:  But the truth is, only Drama was real

You could say that Drama kept it "trill" - both true, and real.

Sometimes I feel like this universe was born when I was born. And that everything in history happened because of me, so that I would have something to learn from.

“Time. Space. Reality. It’s more than a linear path. It’s a prism of endless possibility where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the one you know. I am The Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and ponder the question: What if?”

I became CONVINCED that I was just a character in someone else's dream, along with my entire world, and when the person whose dream my whole world was woke up, my whole world would wink out of existence, and me with it.
Uh-oh. Hopefully you're not an NPC. 😬

Latest posts

Back