What is everyone's New Year's Resolution?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

I'm starting by setting my goals for January and February, and not commiting to March and after yet.

Mine are:

For January and February, NO ALCOHOL unless absolutely EVERYONE ELSE is drinking at a particular event.

No Smoking Cigarettes.

No Cannabis or Synthetic Cannibinoids except before bed (to make me fall asleep)

No Junk Food except a once every two weeks binge.

No Half-Assed Workouts.

Bed by 9:30 PM, awake by 6:00 AM during the week.

No wasting time on the internet.

So far it's been good.

I don't do New Year's resolutions. In fact, a previous New Year's resolution was to never to another New Year's resolution. So I'm doing pretty well with that. :p

I do, however, have some general health/life goals which I would like to see completed before the year is out. One of my goals is:

ABS BY JUNE

Yes, that is correct. I, Bad Jedi Dude, hereby proclaim to the sky and peoples of this earth that I shall, within five months, have abs of steel which shall shine forth like a beacon unto wimmins everywhere. Seriously, though... I'm starting a exercise regimen to maximize my core and sculpt mah flabbeh belly.

I'd also like to up my amount of running to about 5-8 miles four times a week. That'd be nice. lol

haha that's an amazing goal Badjedidude.
Mine are to work on my temper, beef up a little more (I look scrawny and I've been working out regularly for about a year), and to work on making the best out of life. I've been dragging my tush for a little too long. I need to work on that.

Aedammair

PS Hey guys :)

I don't think I really made one.

I do have a goal though to be outfitted for medium-term backpacking, and engaging in short-term backpacking, as well as set up for snowshoeing and winter survival by November.

Latest posts

Back