What is the best browser?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Reaction score
Out of these:

• Internet Explorer
  • Safari
  • Google Chrome
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Opera

Which do you choose?

I primarily used Firefox for the longest time, but I recently switched to Chrome, and I love it. It's so much faster and so much better. I didn't like the latest Firefox updates, either...it made my system unstable.

IE is a piece of honeysuckle, IMO, and I like Safari but it's too weak. Opera just doesn't pique my interest.

I use Chrome. Firefox is okay, and IE sucks. I've never used the other two.

I use Chrome. Mainly for the speed, it's certainly faster than the rest. However I'd use Chromium if I could import my bookmarks... I might eventually switch to that one in the future.

Chrome was made out of Chromium. Or something like that. It has some differences and is open source. Supposed to be safer and not "spying" you.

Depends what you mean by "best", best at what? Browsing? Features? Resources? Size? Graphics? Or generally?

It's all down to personal preference, I use Chrome but I would actually prefer to use Opera since it's about the best on resources, I used this for a long time and I never had problems with it, in fact I may go back.

IE always gets a lot of stick but the fact of the matter is that it's actually an OK browser (nowadays), the only problem with it is the fact that it's still widely used as it's bundled with windows therefore it's always targeted for exploits an things.

I use Chrome mostly, FF being a close second. I would rather remove my own spleen with an oyster fork than use IE.

I use Firefox, but I have nothing against Chrome. IE is not for me in any way shape or form... I'd rather go back to using Mosaic.

So far I've chosen to use Chrome because it's the fastest compared other browsers I've used like Firefox, Opera, IE.

Also, sometimes I just get in the mood for Firefox surfing lol so I kinda use both - just depends on my mood and how fast I want things to be (Firefox is fast too, just Chrome is slightly faster :p )

When all else fails, IE is the one to use. It's slow but it works. I've used Chrome for the longest time. However it has issues on some sites. Firefox was my main browser before. However it had issues of its own with add-on's and plug-in's.

The best browser is a woman, who lives 3 minutes from the mall, is off all day long on a Saturday and has no money. :D

LOL Eve

I like Firefox, downloaded Chrome once and hated it so I removed it.

EveWasFramed said:
The best browser is a woman, who lives 3 minutes from the mall, is off all day long on a Saturday and has no money. :D

Are you saying that all women like to shop? That sounds sexist!

sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

blackdot said:
EveWasFramed said:

Are you saying that all women like to shop? That sounds sexist!

sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

:D I said browse, not shop.

Chrome by far. FF is an unstable pos. Anyone who says otherwise clearly just uses it to check their email and read an article or two.

Safari: clunky, ugly UI; memory leak issue.

Opera: many incompatible web pages because it uses its own specialized engine that hardly anyone developes for.

IE: it's IE. Need I say more?

xaero said:
Opera: many incompatible web pages because it uses its own specialized engine that hardly anyone developes for.

Actually in their latest release they switched over to the same engine that Chrome uses. In turn, there has been a huge backlash.

blackdot said:
xaero said:

Actually in their latest release they switched over to the same engine that Chrome uses. In turn, there has been a huge backlash.

You may as well use Chrome in that case, lol

Latest posts

Back