What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jd7 said:
Nicholas said:
Got naked at a party and ended up with the "largest" girl there.

Big girls need love too. She probably rocked your world. Admit it.

cant say it was bad... but then she followed me for like 3 months...

1. Tried to kick a guy... unfortunately I happened to do that one the top of the staircase..in a matter of seconds i had rolled all the way down to the bottom while my crush was watching the whole thing -_- DUMB
2. Was chasing me best friend, did not see that big bump on the corridor.. Stumbled on it and fell face first..that again infront of my crush.. DUH! -_-

^ that
actually she is nice, she is just f&%$*& crazy and destructive in a totally unconscious way

losing sleep over people not worth losing sleep over

Driving my motorcycle @ 210 KPH / 130 mph with one of the before mentioned people as a passenger
It was a 80 kph / 50 mph zone

Raingirl said:
Cared too much what people think of me.
Many will go a lifetime with out figuring that out , your better than even you think

I dropped out of high school and then got a GED instead. I would have had more options with the high school diploma.

johnny196775Again said:
I dropped out of high school and then got a GED instead. I would have had more options with the high school diploma.

Can't you still go to Community College with a GED, and then transfer to a regular college? It would basically erase the effects of the GED. Wouldn't it?

SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:

Can't you still go to Community College with a GED, and then transfer to a regular college? It would basically erase the effects of the GED. Wouldn't it?

i could probally easily go to college for free because i am a veteran. I did some college but alcoholism and such messed every career i ever tried.

johnny196775Again said:
i could probally easily go to college for free because i am a veteran. I did some college but alcoholism and such messed every career i ever tried.

You get more and more interesting every time I learn something new about you.

Latest posts

Back