What is your dream job?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Living on a farm , loaded with various animals...and tending to all of the animals. Caretaker of animals I guess.

Second would be a singer.

I would really like to have my own farm and be as self-sufficient as possible. It can be a lot of work but I imagine it would be quite fulfilling. No boss to answer to, no annoying colleagues, no worry of being let go or technical unemployment / jobs automation.
Out of the rat race and just peacefully living and working in harmony with nature.

To be quite honest, doing very little and not having to deal with people. There are precious few things more soul destroying than spending 40 hours a week, surrounded by people you don't (and have no desire to) get along with.

I've mentioned this somewhere. I'd like to own a village of cob cottages for daily rent. I'd like trails for bikes, a mini golf with those automated challenges, maybe a small water park. There would be a general store, and some RV parking.

A modest little archaeological site, like a small island in the Aegean maybe, occupied since ancient times, I and a team of like minded enthusiasts could spend our lives digging, sifting and analyzing the layers of information that the centuries left behind, with the friendly hospitality of the local residents to share food, drink and camaraderie with.

An angel. I really don't want any more of this POS world in real life. But, there are still many good people that could use some help and deserve it. I would like to be able to help them in the background. But, more real then a ghost. I would obviously need to know if they were truely good and deserving though.

An angel. I really don't want any more of this POS world in real life. But, there are still many good people that could use some help and deserve it. I would like to be able to help them in the background. But, more real then a ghost. I would obviously need to know if they were truely good and deserving though.
*Hops up and down waving hands*

Hear me out... I think dreaming about any job is conditioning, break the chains! 😇

My dream job is motherhood :)

I always wanted to be the person who decided what prizes would go into boxes of Cracker Jacks.
Do they still have cracker jacks or should I be in the "Do you remember" thread?

I wouldn't mind being an electronic engineer or a computer scientist professor if I was capable enough of doing them.

Maybe, something to do with nature.

Latest posts

Back