What is your main worry/concern right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgottendanfan

Reaction score
Mine is an employment appointment I have on Thursday. They'll doubtless be pushing me to take some shitty job that I don't want. These people pay my benefit money, so they hold the cards.

Forgottendanfan said:
Mine is an employment appointment I have on Thursday. They'll doubtless be pushing me to take some shitty job that I don't want. These people pay my benefit money, so they hold the cards.

I enjoyed all the shitty jobs I worked at through Agencys as a temp. Inbetween my office work and self employment I worked all sorts of warehouses doing mundane stuff like picking motorcycle parts,cleaning equipment for schools,loading pharmaceuticals onto vans doing overtime well into the night.I met some good hard working people,played football,met for evenings out,pubbing etc, alot university students that had dropped out or coming down from up north to work down in london.I also did some temping in London just junior Admin stuff until one of the assignments turned full time.Miss those days ,tons better than drawing the dole :)
My main worry is paying all my bills because being unable to drive for a year really affected my income.

Thanks for the responses folks. The object of this thread is for you to post about your own worries and concerns, though.

Hmm... I'll start.

I'm worried about falling into a deep depression again. I can feel it creeping up on me and I don't want to be where I was several months ago. It's been a struggle to claw those few steps of progress I've made. Kinda scared to end up at the bottom again. 😔

I'm worry I am getting old and it's too late for anything. What if I've already seen all the good. And I have a strange wrist paint this makes my thoughts so real, probably I have to visit a doctor but last time, 5 years ago, I was told 'it's the age'
Also one of the teachers of a school, that my kid attented a year ago, was arrested for a sexual abuse. I don't know the details and I don't think there was smth about my kid but I still feel uncomfortable about it all and I can't understand why my emotional reaction is so excessive. And I don't want my parents or my kid to know about this story.

4No1 said:
I'm worry I am getting old and it's too late for anything. What if I've already seen all the good. And I have a strange wrist paint this makes my thoughts so real, probably I have to visit a doctor but last time, 5 years ago, I was told 'it's the age'
Also one of the teachers of a school, that my kid attented a year ago, was arrested for a sexual abuse. I don't know the details and I don't think there was smth about my kid but I still feel uncomfortable about it all and I can't understand why my emotional reaction is so excessive. And I don't want my parents or my kid to know about this story.

How old are you, just out of pure curiosity?

Forgottendanfan said:
On the one hand not old yet on the other hand 35 seems to be a border (and all these ads about older skin/hair/whatever with "35". Like 3 weeks ago i was normal and now I need a plenty of cosmetic jars, vitamins and so on just to be able to breathe. Agressive marketing)

4No1 said:
Forgottendanfan said:
On the one hand not old yet on the other hand 35 seems to be a border (and all these ads about older skin/hair/whatever with "35". Like 3 weeks ago i was normal and now I need a plenty of cosmetic jars, vitamins and so on just to be able to breathe. Agressive marketing)

That doesn't fill me with confidence, as I'm 33 and never had a girlfriend or even been on a date.

Latest posts

Back