What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fabulous 15°C (59°F)! Cycled to the shop with no jacket, ate lunch in the garden and cut some plants back. Love it!

32F here. But, to me:

iu

January 1 and it's 50 **** degrees....
That blows for a fellow winter lover. You’d love it where I am - warmed up to -16 C today. Last week or so has been almost -30 C at night, warming up to -20 daytime highs. And another 5-10 cm of snow forecast both for tonight and tomorrow. Yay! ❄️☃️

^ Wow! I don't know how you can even survive in that climate. Everything must come to a freezing stop. So, like do you keep it nice and warm inside like at just freezing?

It's very cold and windy. Real feel is in the negatives. The wind has been blowing so hard, the window has been rattling on and off since last night. I feel like I'm on one of those old-time sailing ships that's been caught in a storm.

It's very cold and windy. Real feel is in the negatives. The wind has been blowing so hard, the window has been rattling on and off since last night. I feel like I'm on one of those old-time sailing ships that's been caught in a storm.

I'm getting that later today and overnight. Winds are starting to pick up now.

Latest posts

Back