What is your weather like right now?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Still like negative a million. I've only ran twice this entire month, not the way I wanted to start the year with my fitness. Looking forward to 30 degrees F temperatures next week.

U-122

Reaction score
Damn for your guys! Today I think I'll go for another bicycle ride. 70F / 21C and yes we are in the middle of winter here.

I've been to az, but haven't seen az. Had a stopover from west coast to east. It was hot in september. You're lucky. I'm freezing here in nj. I'd give someone's right eye to be in az or fl lol

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
12F. No wind, snow on ground....if only that sun wasn't so damn bright. Also have a weird fast moving fog this morning.
Next week it's supposed to be 50...wtf

Reaction score
This is from yesterday. It might 2C warmer today. -23C atm
Even the snowman in her yard is cold.

iu

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Stupid-cold again, for the next 2 days. Going to feel like -20 F overnight or something.

I'm surprised I don't resemble Jabba the Hutt right now, since I've barely been able to get outside and exercise all month. Seriously getting tired of this arctic blast shit. I don't remember it being this bad growing up...what happened to "normal" winter?????

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Currently feels like 8, which is much improved from this morning. And the inside is now up to 64 degrees, up from 61 this morning. Stupid wind coming from the south....

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Another day of brutal cold, means another day of no running or even walking for me. Going to be like this until at least Monday, it seems.

SecondStarTotheRight

Semi-Eccentric Recluse
Reaction score
...AIR STAGNATION ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT

What's weird is, I can see it all around on the lower lands. Heavy long clouds that don't move. For creepy hours.
Like thick sheets of fog all over the trees, hovering over the mountains.
I think I'll stay on my hill.

Latest posts