What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time tomorrow the snow will very close. They are calling for up to 2 feet, but I'll believe it when I see it. I really hope I don't lose power because I'm fresia(ed) if I do. lol

Right now, it's 30F, supposed to get up to around 50 today.

This time tomorrow the snow will very close. They are calling for up to 2 feet, but I'll believe it when I see it. I really hope I don't lose power because I'm fresia(ed) if I do. lol

Right now, it's 30F, supposed to get up to around 50 today.
2 feet of snow? Nice! Hope you don't lose power though.

It's about -10 C here this morning, scattered flurries in the forecast.

Currently 43 degrees. The 50 degree temps of yesterday and overnight have melted all my previous snow.
Literally everyone that knows me is asking me if I'm happy we are finally getting a lot of snow. My response for everyone has been " we don't have anything yet, I'll believe it when I see it." Yesterday morning they were saying 15-22 inches. This morning it has dropped to 10-18. It's supposed to RAIN here until like after 5pm now

Winter as normal, which, I live near the equator, so it never snows here. Granted, the cold only lasts 1 or 2 months here before it gets hot again.
Because I live next to the equator Summers here can be quite brutal, getting as high as 35 C with 98% humidity and still no rain for a day or two.
Fun fact: I didn't actually see snow until I was 18 and went up to New Jersey to visit my ex's family. It was the tail end of the Summer time up there, but they got a random cold front coming down from Canada and it dropped from 73 F all the way down to 13 F in like 12 hours. I've never experienced something like that before.

Says 1°F right now, but I haven't had to leave the house all week, so that's good for my often winter chapped and cracked flesh.

70°F or 21°C, I'm all bundled up including a wool cap. Ha! ha! I don't know if it's an older person thing or what.

But, if I'm not doing anything physical I'm cold. If I'm doing something physical then I'm hot. I can no longer find a comfortable temperature.

32°F - actually fairly warm for this time of year. I'd better shave my bikini areas. No... that didn't go so well last time... I ended up having a strange pelvis mohawk...

Latest posts

Back