What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55F and cloudy here today, humidity is up, so for a coastal town that means we may see rain today (unless it's summer and then high humidity is just the air we breath lol)

Perfect, 79F today and sunny. It's unusually warm right now. Global warming is not such a bad thing! Ha! ha!

I'll be saying something different, like stop all the cow burps!, in a couple months though. Ha! ha!

iu

WHOA! 18°F here. HEAT WAVE!!!!

It's sad when any temperature above 0 is cause for celebration.

13F right now. High of 32 today. Tomorrow it will be **** near 60 with a honeysuckle ton of rain, which will turn to sleet/freezing rain tomorrow night. Good times....
Sounds like you need a warm hug. 14th's passed, but there's still time to go walrus shopping 😉

It's finally warm(-ish), for this time of year at least.

So of course, it's raining and just refusing to stop, making a walk increasingly unlikely.
I love how it says that it's only going to rain at certain times at the start of the day, and then it always gradually just turns into rain all day.

Cool story bro (y)

It's finally warm(-ish), for this time of year at least.

So of course, it's raining and just refusing to stop, making a walk increasingly unlikely.
I love how it says that it's only going to rain at certain times at the start of the day, and then it always gradually just turns into rain all day.

Cool story bro (y)
Are the temps going to drop tomorrow? I'm getting that rain tomorrow and then in the evening, there's going to be a flash freeze or some honeysuckle. Supposed to drop almost 50 degrees tomorrow.

7 pm... it's -5 Celsuis here... I was just out, it's beautiful, you have to watch where you walk because of the ice but a nice day anyway
it is supposed to get warmer this evening until +5 Celcius
supposed to get a lot of rain... freeze, followed by a lot of snow... more ice on the sidewalks and roads and parking lots
we'll see if it happens

Are the temps going to drop tomorrow? I'm getting that rain tomorrow and then in the evening, there's going to be a flash freeze or some honeysuckle. Supposed to drop almost 50 degrees tomorrow.

Yeah, big time. It's going to go down to almost half of what it is today. And we're going to get a ton of snow too.

I'm going to have to do a lot of shoveling on Thursday and Friday probably - unless I can start owning some more Canadians, quickly. It's going to be more than Bieber can handle by himself.

Storm thingy-summat blowing and puffing like a bad hooker needing a meth fix. To be followed by storm thingy-whats-it. All rail and ferries were suspended as of 4pm.

Yeah, big time. It's going to go down to almost half of what it is today. And we're going to get a ton of snow too.

I'm going to have to do a lot of shoveling on Thursday and Friday probably - unless I can start owning some more Canadians, quickly. It's going to be more than Bieber can handle by himself.
Bieber is a wimp! Quit feeding him the **** donuts and work him harder.

Latest posts

Back