• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What is your weather like right now?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

ringwood

Reaction score
Meh. . . About 16 C right now and sunny. Supposed to be going up to 18 C tomorrow, then thankfully back down to around 10-12 C for the rest of the week. But no mistake - summer will soon by rearing its (hot!!!!) head and I’ll be retreating back into my air-conditioned house all day - only skulking out at night like a vampire when it’s cooler.

roses4all

Reaction score
The temperature has been between -2 and +9 Celcius...

on and off again rain

the snow is melting

Spring is next... I still haven't a sprout or bud. Waiting.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Back to winter-like temperatures, after two nice days...ugh...one more week of this crap.

Finished

Crossed Out
Reaction score
The evenings are perfect here! 75 - 78F. I've been working hard to build up the ancillary muscles around my knees so I can bicycle harder. I'm trying to get back to where I was about 15 years ago (20 - 24 mph for 3-4 hours mostly non-stop). 26" heavy mountain bike with very tall front gearing. That's usually standing up while pulling down on the handle bars. Last night I got to 13 - 15 mph mostly non-stop for three hours without much pain. My heart and lungs seem just fine. So that's good. :)

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Looks like another week of cold temperatures...getting tired of waiting for it to warm up to 60s-70s, only for it to keep getting pushed back.

Last edited:

roses4all

Reaction score
We've been consistantly around plus 9 Celcius. (48 degrees Fahrenheit)
It's been nice.

I saw my first flowers today as I was walking home. I took a pic but it was too dark.

Yeah, flowers!

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Weather was warmer than I thought it would be. About 50 tonight, nice night for a walk. And the flowering trees have started blooming too, so that smells nice.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
We've been consistantly around plus 9 Celcius. (48 degrees Fahrenheit)
It's been nice.

I saw my first flowers today as I was walking home. I took a pic but it was too dark.

Yeah, flowers!

I gave you a "like" for the flowers - not so much the 48 degrees, lol.

We've had flowers for a bit now too, daffodils and forsythias mostly, but now tulips are starting to bloom too.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Cold - was another cloudy, rainy day in the high 40s.

But this time I have a cup of hot chocolate, so that makes it a little better.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Damn, today is a scorcher. 89 degrees F, real feel in the low 90s. And it's going to be even hotter later this week.

I know I said I wanted it to warm up, but this is too much, too soon. I really miss those in-between seasons.

And to think I was in my winter coat just a few days ago!

Latest posts