What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's this weekend for us... but nowadays all things technological reset for you, happened many times when I didn't know it was time for "fall-back" or "spring forward" and I looked at a computer or cell and I noticed the time change... I realized it wasn't a case of missing time in an alien abduction quite fast though.

Yeah, tech does indeed resets itself. However I do have a "non-smart" clock radio in my room as well as a standard watch. So it's those that can potentially set me off balance.

You mentioning missing time and alien abduction has reminded me of this time years back. I fell asleep at about midnight but then was woken up with the house alarm going off. Looked at the clock and it was flashing a few minutes past midnight. Now I knew I was out for longer than that. So I checked my watch which was showing 11:30pm. By now I was thinking has there been a nuclear burst nearby and the resulting EMP knocking the time pieces off kilter? Then I headed downstairs, walked into the kitchen to see my brother standing there angrily slamming the door of the oven shut muttering the words "look at this, my duck's ruined" before walking out.

Transpired the time was actually around 3am in the morning and I had probably just entered the Twilight Zone.

Kia ora well in New Zealand it is 8 14pm just going on dark little drizzle meant to be rainy all week (Got invited to church its called the anti social church but nobody turns up) ill go next week then

About -8 C and snowing lightly. The big dump of snow we had earlier pretty much melted, so I’m glad we’ve got a little more today - supposed to be about 5 cm.

It's a beautiful 79° and we didn't even use the air conditioner today.

The Moon is supposed to be beautiful tonight and there is supposed to be an eclipse between 3:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. eastern standard time.

But if the forecast is right, it's going to be a very breezy and rainy midweek for us. I'd rather have that than the terrible hurricanes Texas and Oklahoma just had or the blizzards they're having up north.

Latest posts

Back