What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a beautiful 82° and feels like 84 and it's raining right now. The winds are 19 mph with higher gusts and that's unusual, but Nicole is going to be causing a disturbance here.

It's a beautiful 82° and feels like 84 and it's raining right now. The winds are 19 mph with higher gusts and that's unusual, but Nicole is going to be causing a disturbance here.
Wow that sounds pretty mean 82 degrees now blistering hot and the winds good luck b safe 👍 🙏
Clear and sunny. But, tomorrow brings rain.

No wind at moment all the tropical weather were in spring in New Zealand odd weather for this time of year 😳 blood red moon last night no werewolves thou🤣

Well, today is a bit different.I wasn't able to take my second walk earlier this morning because of rain so I'll just do it after it warms up a bit. It's only 70° and it's fairly breezy and The weather channel said it isn't from Nicole at this moment yet. The air just feels very strange today.

Morena everyone today is beautiful no wind sunshine 18degrees in Kaitaia is absolutely fine b safe b good make today a good day ✊

Well, today is a bit different.I wasn't able to take my second walk earlier this morning because of rain so I'll just do it after it warms up a bit. It's only 70° and it's fairly breezy and The weather channel said it isn't from Nicole at this moment yet. The air just feels very strange today.

Morena 70 degrees wonder if our degrees are the same because anything over 25 we gat to go home way ro hot and use on 70

Latest posts

Back