What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it’s bad weather and they love these red alert phone calls and sirens that drive my dogs crazy. I sit outside on the porch and watch until the hail starts and it sounds like a train coming in the sky.
If that train blows its wistle you should probably get out of the way. Yes?

Tornadoes and all types of weather fascinate me. But hopefully all will end well.

Now I feel like I'm bragging because it's a beautiful 81° here and it feels like 82. No bad weather in sight.

We're getting snowed in. 15-20 centimeters, up to 40 in some areas, I heard. Right now the city is a mess of honking cars and people swearing while shoveling. Gotta love it lol

We're getting snowed in. 15-20 centimeters, up to 40 in some areas, I heard. Right now the city is a mess of honking cars and people swearing while shoveling. Gotta love it lol
That's nothing. I don't even mind shoveling that dusting. Change that to 15-20 inches and I start getting annoyed.

Do you metric types have as much trouble understanding inches as I do centimeters? I had to google the equivalency.

Latest posts

Back