What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cold 🥶🥶🥶🥶

It's 59 degrees and windy and we have a cold front moving in. Rainy this morning so it interfered with my walk.

Yikes...sorry to hear your walk got messed with...I know I get ansy when I can't go for a run or walk and burn some energy. The walk especially is therapeutic for me, I like to move and be alone with my thoughts. It almost always makes me feel better.

59 degrees F though, would be a huge improvement over what we have by me today though!

Yikes...sorry to hear your walk got messed with...I know I get ansy when I can't go for a run or walk and burn some energy. The walk especially is therapeutic for me, I like to move and be alone with my thoughts. It almost always makes me feel better.

59 degrees F though, would be a huge improvement over what we have by me today though!
I haven't been able to run for over 2 weeks now because of the bloody rain, I've taken to HIIT running up and down the stairs ... blimey man! it's killing me

I haven't been able to run for over 2 weeks now because of the bloody rain, I've taken to HIIT running up and down the stairs ... blimey man! it's killing me
Can't stand the rain, but it's even worse when those ridiculous winds hit as well. Get ******* saturated in a split second

I'd believe it...I took 2 weeks off of running and walking in December due to the extreme cold, and the damage was noticeable, both in the mirror and on the scale. It really motivated me to stick to my routine in the new year, as soon as it warmed up enough.

I'm glad I've mostly bounced back now...I have a little more around the waist than I'd like but at least it's going back in the right direction.

Good for you for finding a way to keep active though - just don't fall down the stairs!

I'd believe it...I took 2 weeks off of running and walking in December due to the extreme cold, and the damage was noticeable, both in the mirror and on the scale. It really motivated me to stick to my routine in the new year, as soon as it warmed up enough.

I'm glad I've mostly bounced back now...I have a little more around the waist than I'd like but at least it's going back in the right direction.

Good for you for finding a way to keep active though - just don't fall down the stairs!
Time flies at least - It will be spring before we know it.. Then you can run and run andddd run until your little heart is content :)

That's nothing. I don't even mind shoveling that dusting. Change that to 15-20 inches and I start getting annoyed.

Do you metric types have as much trouble understanding inches as I do centimeters? I had to google the equivalency.
No, I know both. More or less. We're taught metres and centimetres at school, but I more or less learned feet and inches wirking with my dad. Sometimes the later is easier.
We already had about 10 inches on the ground, so adding almost ten to twenty is a ***** right now, though that doesn't bother me; it's the temp. Right now it's a warm, wet snowstorm, but we're going to drop in the minuses all week next week. Yoyo temperatures...

Cold front keeps it cool, but it still rains a bit because we're next to the equator.
Is Brr a mood? Because Brr, ************.

Latest posts

Back